Ciro Immobile (53 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
He's the top goalscorer of Serie A when the $#@! do you propose we should bring him back? After he's singlehandedly won Torino the CL and wins the golden boot at the WC?
Does your question answer my question? No, I'm fucking saying where will he play when Llorente and Tevez continue to preform. He will be nothing more than a rotational player here and would be lucky to get 10 goals.

Of course he will play games but he probably wants to beplaying more.

Apr 17, 2013
I do not like the mentality of the player due to his numerous statements and attitude against us, but I want it anyway with us next year. We bought a lot of average striker (Q, Vucinic, Matri, Gio, Anelka, Bendter, Osvaldo) since Conte is Juventus, we must not to miss him this may be the Bomber we are looking for 3 years.

You guys know what I mean. He will not play regularly here, strikers need confidence and game time.
Towards the sidelines for Llorente.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We wanna to keep Osvaldo but we don't wanna to pay for his card. I heard we are willing to prolong his loan, but there is no will in our menagement to purchase him permanently for 18m or something. We need strong, powerful striker on the bench as a substitute to Llorente, in case Spaniard got suspended or injured. Thats why we are being bombarded by news concerning Drogba or Mandzukic. Osvaldo is the cheapest option among these names.
i wouldnt mind Osvaldo as a 5th striker. that role is reserved for Gio next season, but we will sell Vuci, Quag and if Gio leaves in some kind of :beppe: deals then Osvlado is OK as a 5th choice. ofcourse, 3rd and 4th striker needs to be Immobile and a good SS/winger (Sanchez :snoop:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)