Ciro Immobile (8 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
tbh i would give Immobile for Hummels (we need to buy his other half first). probably a bullshit rumour anyway, and i doubt Dortmund will sell him, but Immobile + up to 10M for Hummels would be an amazing deal :tuttosport:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We need to also concentrate on our defence too. Im not confident with our defence right now let alone next season. Bring in the Hummels.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I would wait with any decisions about his future until World Cup end. Borussia is bound to make an offer for him, but his price may go up if he scores couple of goals in Brazil. I have no doubts that Prandelli gonna take him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Pretty damn impressive season.

Instead of buying Osvaldo's replacement we should just bring this guy back and give him a chance, he proved he deserves one for sure.

(although I've read how we want to keep Osvaldo..)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I would wait with any decisions about his future until World Cup end. Borussia is bound to make an offer for him, but his price may go up if he scores couple of goals in Brazil. I have no doubts that Prandelli gonna take him.
watch prandelli take osvaldo over immobile too :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty damn impressive season.

Instead of buying Osvaldo's replacement we should just bring this guy back and give him a chance, he proved he deserves one for sure.

(although I've read how we want to keep Osvaldo..)
mixed news on osvaldo, some sources have said we will keep him, others that we won't

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Although he is proving he should be given at shot, does anyone actually think he will play? I think it would be better for his development to be playing regularly.
hes 24. he will not be developing (rotting) at some average italian team until hes 30. he will play a good amount of matches as a Llorente backup.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
We wanna to keep Osvaldo but we don't wanna to pay for his card. I heard we are willing to prolong his loan, but there is no will in our menagement to purchase him permanently for 18m or something. We need strong, powerful striker on the bench as a substitute to Llorente, in case Spaniard got suspended or injured. Thats why we are being bombarded by news concerning Drogba or Mandzukic. Osvaldo is the cheapest option among these names.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)