Ciro Immobile (328 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:howler: No. You are just delusional, or a blind optimist. Do you really think he will ever be a world class striker?
Because I said he could be world class. :howler:

but to say he could never play for juve or be a starter is ridiculous. need I remind you of the filth we have seen
'start' for this team?

- - - Updated - - -

If he scored 3 against Juventus or Napoli then he is Juve material, but when you do shit against Juve and score great goal against fucking Bonera and likes, one should be very cautious of bringing Immobile back.
when was the last player we had score a hat trick against any opposition?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Comparing him to Giovinco is retarded.

1.Giovinco was the penalty taker out of his 15G11A ( :lol: ) there was a significant amount of penalties. Immobile has 16 goals to his name with no penalty and 9 games left, he could very well hit 20 goals this season.
2. Giovinco was the focal point of a counter-attacking team, everything went through him. When he came to Juventus he didn't get that chance cause we pay a different brand of football. Whereas Immobile is goalscorer, a number 9, he doesn't excel in fuck all but scoring, last season he hit the net 28 times in B, and now 16 times in A.
3. Giovinco is crippled by his weakness (not stature, but he's a mentally frail person), Ciro has yet to show such weakness.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
The guy is 24 years old, he isn't exactly a primavera player. He's having his first good season on a top league level. He needs to do it for a longer time to be considered Juventus material. Let him stay in Torino for another year and see what he can do again. Let's not do the same thing we did with Giovinco and bring him back after his first good year. We control his destiny, we don't have to rush because other team will buy him. They can't. We have time.

Another Tuz logic is to fap about every young player who has a good season even though we should know better.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I'm cautious for Immobile because:

1. He had a terrible last season (2012/2013) in Genoa scoring 5 goals in 33 appearances.
2. It looks like he has found his way in Torino and it is better to leave him there to do another good season and then sell or buy.
3. He might cost us more than 10 mil euro and be one of our main transfers.
4. If he turns out to be a flop this will make Juventus even more conservative about giving chance to other players from juventus youth.

It's really not that easy to make a decision under this circumstances. He will be a gamble. And I will be happy if we risk with him. :)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Not considering Immobile is simply retarded. He's is 24 can very well hit 20 goals this season, we own half. No to Ciro, then what? Osvaldo for 20 mil? Wanna overpay a Manduzik? Ciro is cheap, and somewhat efficient, he's no Trezeguet but ffs he's a solid option. Spending little on the striking department will allow us to spend elsewhere.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
The guy is 24 years old, he isn't exactly a primavera player. He's having his first good season on a top league level. He needs to do it for a longer time to be considered Juventus material. Let him stay in Torino for another year and see what he can do again. Let's not do the same thing we did with Giovinco and bring him back after his first good year. We control his destiny, we don't have to rush because other team will buy him. They can't. We have time.

Another Tuz logic is to fap about every young player who has a good season even though we should know better.
stick to cat pictures brah

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Hustini

Brah. You are free to think whatever you want, but don't scoff at those who suggest otherwise. I'm not a pessimist if I believe he will amount to nothing in this current Juve. He is better off developing one more season @ Toro, and then we can really see if he is a one season wonder, a flash in the pan of sorts, or an actual quality player.

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008
I'm cautious for Immobile because:

1. He had a terrible last season (2012/2013) in Genoa scoring 5 goals in 33 appearances.
2. It looks like he has found his way in Torino and it is better to leave him there to do another good season and then sell or buy.
3. He might cost us more than 10 mil euro and be one of our main transfers.
4. If he turns out to be a flop this will make Juventus even more conservative about giving chance to other players from juventus youth.

It's really not that easy to make a decision under this circumstances. He will be a gamble. And I will be happy if we risk with him. :)
1- Did you actually watch him when he was at Genoa? Genoa last year was terribad. Though the guy had killer instinct whenever he was on the ball. Comparing to Giovinco the shortie at Parma is disregarding the guy's talent.

2- Bring him and Berardi back for rotation and we are good for another 2 seasons

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What about buying his half and loaning him again to torino one more season?.

Bringing hm back with 25 years old and havong 2 seasons of 14+ goals in his pocket cannot be deemed as a gamble me thinks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 328)