Ciro Immobile (3 Viewers)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
“It was emotional,” Immobile told Sky after the games. “Even at Pescara I didn’t get a hat-trick.

“I’ve got this match ball for all the sacrifices I’ve made throughout the years.

“I’m dedicating it to my family, who have always been close to me. I would never have thought this would happen after the last year.

“Prandelli knows me, he knows how hard I work. If he decides to call me up I will be ready to give my all, just like I do here.”

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Look, if you have a player who has figured it out, and it being scoring, he's worth getting back. Those strikers work like that, as soon as they figure out how to score they'll do it for a long, long time.

We will be needing two new strikers at least for next season anyway with Vucinic, Quag leaving and the return of Osvaldo and Giovinco being a question mark as well.

He will be back, he's Italian, young(ish), already 50% owned by us and is playing at a really high level right now. It would go against everything Marotta believes in and what our project with Marotta/Conte/Agnelli stands for if he didn't return. And if he keeps this going, I'd welcome him back.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
more goals than lloretne in serie a. doesn't have pirlo, pogba, vidal, litch, asa, and tevez as support.

imagine if he had pirlo and pogba supplying him with passes.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Look, if you have a player who has figured it out, and it being scoring, he's worth getting back.
The truth is, we haven't got striker of this type in our squad, and If I were to pick one player who would score in 90 minute of the game bacause of pure luck, this player would be Immobile. Osvaldo would score from offside position, Tevez would try to dribble everyone and lose the ball by chance at the end, Quagliarella would hit the bar, and eventually Immobile would put the ball in the net below keeper legs after threefold ball bounce from defenders, post and bar.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
The truth is, we haven't got striker of this type in our squad, and If I were to pick one player who would score in 90 minute of the game bacause of pure luck, this player would be Immobile. Osvaldo would score from offside position, Tevez would try to dribble everyone and lose the ball by chance at the end, Quagliarella would hit the bar, and eventually Immobile would put the ball in the net below keeper legs after threefold ball bounce from defenders, post and bar.
:disagree:

he would shoot from halfway without even looking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)