Ciro Immobile (37 Viewers)

May 22, 2013
It's nice to see that our youngsters have really stepped up this season! It shows that several years with lots of playing time will benefit them more than warming the bench at us. Suddenly, i'm starting to believe guys like Immobile and Gabbiadini could actually become usefull for us. But i still think we should make it a priority that they will continue to grow, so i would only like Immobile to join our squad is he would get some gametime, which he wouldn't if he were to be 5th choice. Better have an older, experienced player as 5th choice, like Quaqs, and then let the young guys be at clubs where they will develop.

Impressive none the less

michel

Mar 25, 2010
Just scored against Milan. Dribbled his way past Bonera, and than coming from the side one on one with abbiate, putting the ball in the far corner. Really nice finishing.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
I don't think it works that way. It only means that the bidding when the co-ownership is up should start from 4m.
We have an oral agreement to sell his second part to them, but nothing more. I think that we will try to swap our half and add some cash for Cerci in the summer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)