Ciro Immobile (7 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i wouldnt take him back now, he needs the field experience, but i wouldnt let him go either.
He seemed to be the most promising finisher of his crop. And they tend to be hard to find and considerably expensive, the more we keep him, the more money we will make out of him, either by saving us the hussle of spending big for a finisher, or buy raising his value and create more income.
He will probably be included in the Ogbonna deal, but hopefully we will keep a part of his contract and the abilitity to buy it back in the future.

Mar 9, 2006
i wouldnt take him back now, he needs the field experience, but i wouldnt let him go either.
He seemed to be the most promising finisher of his crop. And they tend to be hard to find and considerably expensive, the more we keep him, the more money we will make out of him, either by saving us the hussle of spending big for a finisher, or buy raising his value and create more income.
He will probably be included in the Ogbonna deal, but hopefully we will keep a part of his contract and the abilitity to buy it back in the future.
:sergio:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Could still be loaned to Torino as part of the ogbonna deal...less reason for them to play him, but then again he is probably as good a finisher as they will get, especially for just the price of his wages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)