Ciro Immobile (22 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Forza Immobile. I hope he comes back and does well here.

I have an odd feeling that we'll sign Lisandro as well. Which is bittersweet, if Lisandro comes I don't want Immobile to come, I don't want Ciro to just sit on the bench. I want him to play.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Forza Immobile. I hope he comes back and does well here.

I have an odd feeling that we'll sign Lisandro as well. Which is bittersweet, if Lisandro comes I don't want Immobile to come, I don't want Ciro to just sit on the bench. I want him to play.
could we get both Ciro AND LL/DD/Nando by selling Matri?

:shifty:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Agree.i think he'll be wasted with a lot of bench time here.
Not sure it's the right time for him now.
And how much better off is he playing for a piss-weak Genoa outfit, who have regular trouble creating chances, bad morale, are fighting a relegation battle, lower standard of coaching/coaching facilities, lower standard of players???

Vucinic will be off and on for a week or three more perhaps. Giovinco is the only attacker we presently have close to a certain starter. Matri and Quags are not secure in any way in the pecking order, so he could realistically challenge for 3rd spot, after Mirko and Sebastian, which would get him regular playing time.

I think with the high amount of chances we create Immobile could prove far more useful even now, at this stage of his development, than Matri and Quags, even Vucinic perhaps, whose balance of Pros/ Cons is rarely slanted in the right direction for me.

this team is crying out for a goalscorer. Immobile has shown in the past, albeit at a lower level, that if given the chances, he will score goals. Can that be said of anyone else in our front line presently????

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
It is looking increasingly likely, this.

There are tons of reports now claiming tomorrow will be the day. There are also rumours that Padoin will be inserted into the deal: http://www.pianetagenoa1893.net/?action=read&idnotizia=28360

Padoin is not a great player by any means, but would that be wise now, considering our problems on the left side? :confused:
Yeah, I'd be reluctant to give up Padoin at this point.

Still, with the form of the forwards being as it is, it's probably a sacrifice that has to be made.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)