Ciro Immobile (70 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He should be here right now with us. He's got potential which he proved in serie b last season. On the other hand after this season he'll be a better player so it's good either way.

Good performance today I hope he comes back after the season kicking Matri's and Quag's butts out of this club.

Another Juve's academy product in the first team :D :juventus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
He has to give his all for the club he plays. He played really well. Hope he scores more and more. I was happy he scored rather than that Jankovic guy or Rossi (thank God he wasn't playing).

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
People are so sensitive. I actually had a pretty good laugh after he scored; off the top of my head, I can't actually remember another youth product getting so excited for scoring against his parent club, that he gets carded for excessive celebration. :D

That type of excitement, I think it bodes well that he's so passionate; he just lost himself in the moment, not a big deal. Thought his work rate was excellent, and he handled himself well. Hopefully he has a very good year, and returns in June.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
People crying like bitches because he scored, who cares? I actually kinda laughed to myself when I saw his name, we all knew it was coming. I hope one day he'll be scoring hat tricks for us!

And it doesn't matter how you score, as long as you do it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I could care less for his celebration. Dont be so emos!. You would also be happy to score against juve and the best gk in the world also! That was a great achievement for him because of what we mean to him and because he want to impress conte and co.

Let him be. The more he scores the better. Obviously it would have been a party pooper if he made us lose today but well we won and the guy got his goal.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Immobile is still young and when a young kid like him scores against a big club and the best goalkeeper in the world, he certainly cant control his feelings well and want to show everybody that he did it, hence that excessive celebration. He is young, passionate and has the drive to succeed, so wouldn't it be good to see him score more goals and return as a more matured and refined striker? I'm sure everybody in here wants to see Immobile develop into a deadly striker playing for Juventus

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I didn't buy into the hype before, reserving my judgment until having seen him play more often. I might become a beleiver yet, he played very well against us. And he looks quite complete indeed. A handful. Could turn out to be a steal, in our search for an attacker next summer, considering the overpriced strikers we are after.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)