Ciro Immobile (272 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Marceℓℓo;3827701 said:
No co-ownership, close to zero playing time most of the times. That's the price you pay, clubs like Genoa in this case get a reward for using and therefore rising the market value of the co-owned player.

It's not that hard to understand, really.
Then loan him out and don't pay anything later.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm sure this has been explained a million times already but what the hell...If a team pay money for a player to co-own them it is in their interests to use them, improve the player, and either get a better player or increase the value that they can sell the other half for.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
If it's a simple loan the chances that the loaning team uses the player are less compared to when they co-own the player, for obvious reasons.
Who would teach him beter in Genoa? PPlease tell me
It's not about teaching him, the most important thing at his age is playing time. He gets exactly that at Genoa (and mind you, I really don't think he would be starting today if it was just a simple loan).

Jul 2, 2006
I'm sure this has been explained a million times already but what the hell...If a team pay money for a player to co-own them it is in their interests to use them, improve the player, and either get a better player or increase the value that they can sell the other half for.
There was no such fuckery back then. Still this shit is not happening outside of Italy. Normally they should pay us for using a quality striker for two seasons.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Marceℓℓo;3827774 said:
They paid us.
And this is the part which needs explaining again:- if they don't play him and/or he flops then as the parent club we can buy his half back for less than we sold it for, because his market value will have decreased. We'd have an inferior player, which neither team wants. This is why co-ownerships are mutually beneficial.

You want the player to succeed - parent club gets a better, established player back, and the buying club gets money for their efforts.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It's like a training/development fee, you get a god player for half his market value. The fact he was yours before is irrelevant, because he wouldnt be as good without the development.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
[video=dailymotion;xt2sws]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt2sws_genoa-cagliari-2-0-highlights-goals-sky-sport-serie-a_sport[/video]

Thunder strike. Immobile, we might as well get used to it :)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
12-15m for other half? :cry:

Good to see him score, I hope he continues like this so we know it wasn't Zeman' system the reason he scored so may goals last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 272)