Ciro Immobile (51 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I see no talent in him at all . Seeing him , the only thing i think he can aspire to be is an inzaghi , but he doesn't have that killer instict and intuition
You dont see any talent in him even if he scores 30 goals a season? How about the "insignificant" talent of scoring goals? :p And you say can "only" aspire to be an Inzaghi like Pippo is some insults hehe, and not a clear clutch goalscorer who just ended a career of 300+ goals, hehe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He did well in serie b but serie a is different.
Altough he scored well I still think he is not ready for Juve yet, maybe in a few years.
Right now he should prove himself in a serie a club

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
he's 22, how much longer should he wait?

this will be his watershed season, he's gonna tear $#@! up at Genoa.
Well a guy from 22 years old without much experience is not apt to guide or striking department to glory. Unless he is such a freak prodigy, i think he should at least get one season of serie A before we attempt to use him as one of our main forwards, which if he turns to keep his serie B level, we should.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
You dont see any talent in him even if he scores 30 goals a season? How about the "insignificant" talent of scoring goals? :p And you say can "only" aspire to be an Inzaghi like Pippo is some insults hehe, and not a clear clutch goalscorer who just ended a career of 300+ goals, hehe.
with that i mean that the only type of player he can aspire to be is an inzaghi , i mean he can only become a poacher he can't aspire to become a benzema . That said he won't become the next inzaghi , he has absolutely 0 talent . Even if he scores 30 goals conte still won't play him

---------- Post added 28.07.2012 at 20:49 ----------

I think he runs funny.
He does

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Kinda like Chiello isn't that good because he doesn't have the good "regista\defender" legs that Bonucci has? :p
I have said that he has problems , his legs being one of them and his positioning some times is not good and he shows this from time to time , on the other hand i have always said he is one of the best markers around

As for imobbile , he played in serie be with verratti and insigne 2 of the most talented players circulating in serie b and with zeman who plays 110% offense .
Pescara last year was the 3rd team in europe for goals scored . Only barca and real have scored more . They had something like 90 goals scored , but they also had around 50-60 goals against . Vucinic has score 19 goals with zeman

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
We'll see, I have faith in Ciro. This upcoming season will be his make it or break it season. Hopefully you'll be as right about this as you were about BonBon being superior to Chiello :p

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I am very sorry that bobon will probably get a ban , we still have to see about that if he doesn't :D
Immobile will dissapoint a lot of people :D

Jul 1, 2010
with that i mean that the only type of player he can aspire to be is an inzaghi , i mean he can only become a poacher he can't aspire to become a benzema . That said he won't become the next inzaghi , he has absolutely 0 talent . Even if he scores 30 goals conte still won't play him
We're gonna see that in the next couple of seasons ;)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
He does remind me of Vieri because of how he's physically built and powerful. Even if he becomes only half of the center forward Vieri was, he'll be a great player.

I hope we'll get him back in two years.
he's not a physical player IMO, more an off-the-shoulder, movement type FW.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Ya'll remember his first game or one of the first when he was all over the place and almost scored a goal in the few minutes he got?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)