Ciro Immobile (107 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Let them keep him another year , i hope he scores 30 goals per season so we can get 20 milion out of his half
Is not better just to rebuy him if he is that good?.

And wel if he has to stay for 2 more years, at least we will get the chance to sign a 24 year old striker ready to command our attack line in 2 more years

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Say what?! So they can sell him to the Milanese clubs for 2$, nah man, he's coming here after his 2 year spell at Genoa.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Is not better just to rebuy him if he is that good?.

And wel if he has to stay for 2 more years, at least we will get the chance to sign a 24 year old striker ready to command our attack line in 2 more years
even if he scores 30 goals per season , he's not that good . I have 0 faith in him becoming important for juve in the future , althrough i could be mistaken

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
even if he scores 30 goals per season , he's not that good . I have 0 faith in him becoming important for juve in the future , althrough i could be mistaken
U rate him that bad?.

At least lets give him a go. We will have to start doing this kind of things.... because the cavanis and Jojos will not come anytime sooner

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
U rate him that bad?.

At least lets give him a go. We will have to start doing this kind of things.... because the cavanis and Jojos will not come anytime sooner
I see no talent in him at all . Seeing him , the only thing i think he can aspire to be is an inzaghi , but he doesn't have that killer instict and intuition

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think Im with Gerd on this one. Lets see how he goes in a team that isn't built solely on attacking football and against better defences. Lets not forget Zeman's Pescara was pretty much the perfect environment to thrive in for an attacking player.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 107)