Ciro Immobile (93 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it would be seriously worth buying and gifting them Whoriello just so Ciro can stay at Pescara, they will fuckin' ruin him by benching him for that clown Gilardin.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

I changed my mind a little.. 28 goals in 34 games truly is a quality accomplishment.. Why not just take Immobile back and fuck Destro and Borini? Let's make a statement - Juve to believe in their own youth!?

Rydel

Nov 22, 2011
There's no chance he will play for Pescara next season right? We loaned him there and now sold half of his contract to Genoa and he'll play there next season...? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Well, looking at the video he's developed a lot during his spell at Pescara. We'll see how will he perform in Serie A next season and then eventually decide about his future.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
So he is in Genoa now? Did we sell his playing rights to Genoa as well??? I think we should look to get him back if we don't sign a promising youngster like Destro/Borini etc.. Will Genoa think of him as first choice? I doubt it.. If he is to be benched id prefer our bench.

you know..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)