Ciro Immobile (12 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Damn it, there goes my theory of Marotta being a master of co-own deals. :p

Though I mean losing players he actually wants (which is difficult to determine unless you're a mind reader).

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
€4 mill is a lot of money for an unproven Serie-B player. Genoa must really believe in him.
Look at it this way, 4 mill for the half of the 16 goals top scorer and half of the season to come still. Sound's so little to me.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Look at it this way, 4 mill for the half of the 16 goals top scorer and half of the season to come still. Sound's so little to me.
Same here.

It's a rushed sale imo, unless there is something more in the background. Serie B or not, the kid is not even 22 years old and he's on the way to score 30 goals in the season. We could always sell half of his contract for 4m, but we could get much much more if he keeps scoring.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Same here.

It's a rushed sale imo, unless there is something more in the background. Serie B or not, the kid is not even 22 years old and he's on the way to score 30 goals in the season. We could always sell half of his contract for 4m, but we could get much much more if he keeps scoring.
I think its a rushed sale. Really screwed ourselves on this one. Can't imagine how much it is going to cost us to buy his half back if/when we want to...much more than 4m.

May 4, 2004
We need quality and by selling half of a talentet youngstar we can buy what we really need. 4m is a fine deal IMO. We can't really know how good Immobile will do in serie a. Genoa is a good club for him..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Selling half in this window might be ze rushed bit, could waited for summer (unless we need ze funds now). But as for ze price, he plays in Serie B and his half costs more then Giovinco's :D So yeah, good price.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Again, if the rumours of Destro coming in June are true, then it doesn't matter to me where a 22 year old playing in Serie B on a team and a coach whose system would even allow me as a 42 year old to score 10 goals ends up. Destro>immobile

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We're talking about Destro's half and a good chance of Jovetic next season.

Ciro who?

nah, I don't want to disrespect him. He,s doing very good with Pescara but would like to see a full season with Genoa to know how good he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)