Ciro Immobile (75 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Marchisio was an A+. Giovinco, well I haven't gotten my grade back but expecting another A.

Doing my research on Marrone, going with my gut...Ciro is one for the future as well. :D

Jul 1, 2010
Marchisio was an A+. Giovinco, well I haven't gotten my grade back but expecting another A.

Doing my research on Marrone, going with my gut...Ciro is one for the future as well. :D
How about De Silvestro and Appelt?

I'd really like our management to finally use our youth and it seems that we have some good talents at the moment.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How about De Silvestro and Appelt?

I'd really like our management to finally use our youth and it seems that we have some good talents at the moment.
I can't wait for Appelt.

I'd love to be able to watch our training sessions. :D Sorensen, Leali, Nexta, Marrone, Immobile...:weee:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Apparently, he has outscored our entire front line :D

Let's not get too excited yet; he's still raw, and playing in Serie B. He needs to be given more opportunities to develop. We must not sell him, or go into those stupid co-ownership deals a la Giovinco. A loan for another season will suffice.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, he has another half of a season to develope. Why not bring him back to be 2nd-3rd striker behind Matri or Quag? Especially after we get rid of Amauri, IQ, and Toni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)