Ciro Ferrara (5 Viewers)

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Would you guys call Del Piero or Nedved "shitface" or "loser" or "ex-legend" if they were in Ferrara's position right now?

I'm pretty sure he's more hurt than any of us by these losses, specially that he always been a winner and now he's suffering and losing his popularity at the fans, and he doesn't want to quit, he wants to prove himself

Hoenstly things can't get any worse, and any other coach won't make us win anything this season anyway
I'm not with sacking in the middle of the season, but of course we need a CL chair

I said it again and I'll keep saying it, it is not only a coach problem, and the coach isn't our biggest problem

Board, coach and players in order need a revolution.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i hate to feel this way about you Ciro, you are a legend at the club but once again the players appear to have little respect and faith in our coach. the time has come for someone else to come in, someone who commands respect,someone who knows how to get the best out of the players, someone who can build a squad....

lets get that lovely Ranieri chap......oh shit.....em

HIDDINK,yep,thats what i meant to say

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Seriously, I don't know what to say anymore. Everything is happening on the pitch. Out of the Champions League, losing everything and not having a strategy out there. This is beyond poor form, its Ciro's fault.

This is depressing as fuck, what if we win next game, are they going to forget all of this? Remember when we where laughing at Milan at the beginning of the season?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)