Circumsicion (2 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Here is a scientific note:
From unknown reason ,in the population where the circumcision is the usual thing,
among the female part of the population enormous prevalence of the cancer of uterus is registrated.That is an epidemiological note,but the reasons are unexplicable!!!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Dunno what to think about it. My parents didn't ask my permission to circumcise me, so I have never missed the foreskin...

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
ßömßärdiër said:
I am, I say do it because it is clean, and adds more pleasure, from what I have heard.
actually its quite the opposite,as it makes ur "head" tissue less sensitive to the external irritations/excitations as it got used to it with the daily touch of the sorroundings:)
This is the hole concept,man sould feel less pleasure so he wont surrender himself to "sins" (wrong concept if u ask me, as u r more powerfull if u do resist by ur own will alone)

one the other hand being less sensitive helps u keep it longer
and from the women's perspective, it is better;)

about the clean myth, i dont think its smth very important today,
today people actually wash themselves dailly,
it is said its better for small boys,(babies cant wash themselves and their mothers might not clean some intimate details)
because there is less changes of infections caused from the material captured between the head and the pre- "coverage"...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Circumsicion? no thanks. i do feel sorry for the ones that have to do it when they are older and not when they are kids. it's said it's only a "small" and quick medicle procedure though. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)