Ciao! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Giuseppe#10 ] ++
im from sydney also :D
Cool, whereabouts in Sydney are you from moit?
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Come and join the project I am working at, we have a lot of Australians around ;)
Cool, is there any reason for that at all? I didn't know Azerbaijan wasn't such a popular destination for Aussies :D

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Cool, whereabouts in Sydney are you from moit?

Cool, is there any reason for that at all? I didn't know Azerbaijan wasn't such a popular destination for Aussies :D
Well, it's not that Azerbaijan is a popular destination :D.

For projects like these (a $3.2 billion job) experts from all over the world are brought in. There are two in my department only. Total of about 50. Majority of expats though are Scottish. I would say 75%.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
so for who do you work for Pendir?! And what are you exactly doing?!

I bet your just a drunk... :D Nah, but still, I'm curious, it's nearly the time when I have to choose my future job... Ok, the army calls for me first but still...

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
so for who do you work for Pendir?! And what are you exactly doing?!

I bet your just a drunk... :D Nah, but still, I'm curious, it's nearly the time when I have to choose my future job... Ok, the army calls for me first but still...
I work for BP on an Oil Pipeline construction project. The pipeline will export about 1.2 million barrels of oil per day from the Caspian sea to Turkish sea port of Ceyhan. I am an advisor on Health, Safety and Environmental issues.

But I don't like this industry, for all the great money which you'll get paid, you'll be sent to far regions of the world (like Northern Siberia, where I might end up), so having a family is kind of difficult. I myself want to go back to school and try another, more "stable" industry, like consulting.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++

I work for BP on an Oil Pipeline construction project. The pipeline will export about 1.2 million barrels of oil per day from the Caspian sea to Turkish sea port of Ceyhan. I am an advisor on Health, Safety and Environmental issues.

oil and Health, Safety and Environmental dont go on the same sentence.

is it you that we have to blame :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)