Ciao da l'australia! (1 Viewer)

ultra33

Aug 1, 2004
I just wanted to say what a great web site you people have here. As soon as I saw it I just had to register.
Im from Australia and am a big fan of Juve. Hopefully i'll get to meet a few Juve fans in here and discuss all matters related to the "Vecchia Signora."

Buy on AliExpress.com

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
well you came to the right place, welcome, im not sure if im qualified enough to welcome people, haha o well

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
well you came to the right place, welcome, im not sure if im qualified enough to welcome people, haha o well
Sir Sebastian, what do you mean? Of course you're qualified! :)

Ultra33, welcome to the club.

I am Pendir, nice meeting you.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
everyone over 1 post is qualified!! :D

welcome, its a great forum. You should meet gray soon. He is an australian too.

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
hey ultra,welcome to the forums! you will hopefully meet graham and Len(they are aussies! ;) ) have fun! :)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Welcome to the forums ultra, always great to have another Aussie in the ranks :cool:

So tell us more about yourself; whereabouts in Australia you live etc. and enjoy your stay mate ;)

OP
ultra33

ultra33

Aug 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #15
    I just wanted to say a big thank you to you all for welcoming me to this sensational website.
    So you want to know a bit about me do you...?
    Well, im almost 22 years old, im from Melbourne, Victoria, my parents are both from Italy so that makes me passionate about Italy and more importantly JUVE!
    My dream in life is to one day go to Italy and watch Juve, whilst sitting amongst the fighters gruppo in the Curva Sud.

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
    i am fine....its great to know that you have such a great opinion about this forum,and i am sure u will meet most of the juve members and ....have fun! ;)

OP
    ultra33

ultra33

Aug 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    Thanks Jessica, I hope I can get to chat with you and all the reat of the guys n girls in here more often.

PS - I like your signature even though I absolutely hate Totti.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)