chxta-style post (1 Viewer)

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
Just to show how pointless they can be sometimes chxta...i had to post this...

NEWS FORM THE ISLE OF MAN:

CRACKDOWN ON ILLEGAL NUMBER PLATES
A CRACKDOWN on illegal number plates is taking place, ahead of new technology being introduced to catch car tax and insurance cheats.
Roadside checks have been carried out in the past week to clamp down on illegal number plates to pave the way for the smooth installation of a number plate reading device, known as an ANPR.

Highways director Bruce Hannay said: 'We're looking at bringing over this number plates recognition camera and the bottom line of this will be to catch vehicles not registered, taxed or insured.

'We will use this machine beside the road and it will read number plates and consult a database of registered owners and insured vehicles and will spot the vehicles lacking these.

'But, for the camera to work properly, the number plates have to be legal.'

Full story in today's Isle of Man Examiner, out now.
01 August 2005
-------------------------------------

I bet your all rushing to book tickets to this exciting place :p this is like front page stuff :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    oh stop going on about that or i will post more about this island, really what i posted was the most exciting!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
    oh stop going on about that or i will post more about this island, really what i posted was the most exciting!
    Post more, was that a threat? :p

OP

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    just for the hell of it, this is a news report in the language of "Manx"

HIG POSSAN DY YERNEE SYN ARRAGH
    S'mooar yn earroo dy 'leih ta çheet lesh shilley er y Vunscoill ec y traa t'ayn.
    She Christy Evans nane jeu. Hug Christy shilley er yn Ellan kuse dy veeghyn er dy henney. She fer-ynsee eshyn ta gobbraghey da scoill ayns Shenfield, Sostyn jiass. Ta Christy ny Yernisheyr as t'eh ny oltey jeh possan enmyssit Colaiste na nGael.

Ta'n possan shoh gynsaghey Yernish ayns brastyllyn oie chammah as scoillyn ayns Sostyn.

Ver Possan Christy shilley er yn Ellan ayns Averil, 2006 as kinjagh rish hug eshyn shilley er nyn Ellan y vlein shoh as eshyn feddyn magh tooilley fys mychione stayd ny Gaelgey. Bee e phossan tannaghtyn ayns

Delbee ayns 2006, as bee semineyryn as leaghtyn jeh dagh ooilley horch er nyn reaghey oc.

Dinsh Christy dou dy ghow eshyn taitnys ass e hurrys as ta fys aym dy ghow eshyn yindys clashtyn ny paitçhyn ec y Vunscoill. Hug eshyn sheck da Mooinjer Veggey dy chooney lesh nyn obbyr as by vie lhiam cur booise da son shen as son art screeu eshyn as honnick mee ayns y Vrialtagh tammylt beg er dy henney. Nee'm jeeaghyn roym Christy y 'akin reesht ayns 2006.

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
    Actually I don't think i read any of his posts, they are too long, by the end of the 1st paragraph i just doze off.
    I guess if i want to know about africa i will read economist.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
    The point exactly Arttk. Why restrict yourself to the Economist when you have someone that is going to tell you what is happening in Nigeria (not Africa) from an inside source for free?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)