Christmas (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
"For his part, Buffon visited the Massa jail and spent several hours with prisoners and guards discussing their lives behind bars."

Now that's the spirit.

Jan 7, 2004
"Gattuso even took part in a football tournament which pitched inmates of the Rossano jail against local club teams."

i can imagine his braking some legs of a prisoner and starting a riot

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
"For his part, Buffon visited the Massa jail and spent several hours with prisoners and guards discussing their lives behind bars."
:wth: WHY?

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
don't be ironic barkuss.

i am serious

I HAVE A FUKKIN PRIVATE BEACH!!!!!!!! IT'S JUST UNDER MY HOUSE ON THE SEA(im in capital).

and yes....that doesn't means Im rich.....my granparents are rich :D
Beach was bought in 1970ies when it was normal that with purchase of house in that village you get one beach......so I have my private beach. Dogs are allowed :angel:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

I HAVE A FUKKIN PRIVATE BEACH!!!!!!!! IT'S JUST UNDER MY HOUSE ON THE SEA(im in capital).

and yes....that doesn't means Im rich.....my granparents are rich :D
Beach was bought in 1970ies when it was normal that with purchase of house in that village you get one beach......so I have my private beach. Dogs are allowed :angel:
where exactly do you live in croatia barkuss?? :flirt:

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
barkuss, I will visit u when I take the plane to Croatia via Denmark this summer ;) and Ill buy a lot of cheap Booze in Denmark :D

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
barkuss, I will visit u when I take the plane to Croatia via Denmark this summer ;) and Ill buy a lot of cheap Booze in Denmark :D

Yeah,I hird about you sweeds going with a ferry over-coast to Denmark just to buy Tuborg cuz your booz is too expensive. Well in that case,buy me a 50L of Tuborg Classic and I'll pick you with my car when Im going trough Karlovac :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)