Christian Vieri (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diobaggio

May 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by njork10 ] ++
Barring one all of those had their"wonderful seasons" in a mediocre side.
doesnt matter. their legs were still producing the energy needed to be a top quality performer

IMO Baggio was sensational until the very end

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
For a team like juve we need players who can compete at the highest level which is the champs league.come on we have won enough league titles wat we really need next season is the champions league

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
and then we will have one psycho(cassano), arrogant(vieri),big-head(zlatan) and Del piero(allergic to big games) and mutu(we all know that one).I wouldnt wanna be in capellos shoes.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Vieri Terminates Contract With Inter
7/1/2005 11:44:00 AM
Inter have sensationally announced that they've parted ways with striker Christian Vieri.
The Italian international’s contract was due to expire next summer, but it has been confirmed that the two parties have mutually agreed to a split after talks over the past few days.

"Negotiations between the player and the club progressed smoothly at every stage, and the documents related to the contractual issue were registered at the Lega Calcio offices this morning," said a statement on the club’s official site.

"FC Internazionale thanks Christian Vieri for his contribution to the history of the club over the past six years.

"Christian Vieri thanks Inter and its fans for the professional respect and affection which characterised the relationship."

Vieri is now likely to be linked with a host of clubs as his future becomes the subject of intense debate.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I don't want us to get Vieri if it means we sell Trez.

If we sell Trez then we have to get Gilardino to replace him. Getting Vieri to take over from Trez is a very short-term solution, and Trez can offer a lot more for us that Vieri can anyway (in terms of how old he is).

We need an out and out striker, either Trez or Gila. I don't mind which.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Vieri is a one year solution, if Trez is sold. I know he'd do well at Juve if hes playing infront of Cassano and Mutu. But given his age, i think we'll be in the market again next year for a replacement. Pretty pointless deal to me.

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
++ [ originally posted by njork10 ] ++
and then we will have one psycho(cassano), arrogant(vieri),big-head(zlatan) and Del piero(allergic to big games) and mutu(we all know that one).I wouldnt wanna be in capellos shoes.
DP "allergic to big games"?:confused::rolleyes:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
Vieri is a one year solution, if Trez is sold. I know he'd do well at Juve if hes playing infront of Cassano and Mutu. But given his age, i think we'll be in the market again next year for a replacement. Pretty pointless deal to me.
Perfectly put.

njork10

Jun 30, 2005
barring injury and a drastic loss of form gila is gonna spearhead the azzurri attack the best vieri can hope for is a place in the squad and if he moves to england that reduces his chances even more

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Tottenham in Vieri pursuit Friday 1 July, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vieri will therefore be free to join any club he wishes, despite initial thoughts that the Nerazzurri would ask him to not sign for a title rival such as Milan and Juventus.

hope this is true ....i don't want him at all :(

Other possible destinations for Vieri include Chelsea, CSKA Moscow, Valencia and Atletico Madrid.

good for him :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)