Christian Terlizzi (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Juventus Keen On Catania Stopper

Juventus are looking to swoop for Catania’s Christian Terlizzi according to Calciomercato.

The Bianconeri are currently in the process of strengthening their squad given their ambitions to challenge for major honours next season.

The Old Lady is keen on building a squad capable of brining home some silverware and now Juve are looking to bolster their defence having already made additions up front with Amauri and in midfield with Xabi Alonso.

According to Calciomercato, the Bianconeri are looking towards taking the Etnei’s Christian Terlizzi on loan for next season following Guigliermo Stendardo’s return to Lazio.

Terlizzi has been impressive with Catania and it was thanks to his excellent performances at the back that the Rossoblu escaped what looked like certain relegation.

The defender is big, strong and powerful in the air and he would be a key part of the Bianconeri’s squad if he joins.

However, Juve directors now have the difficult task of going to Sicily to convince both club and player to accept their possible offer.

Goal.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
:rolleyes:

I talked about this shit earlier. It,s just those Berlusconi ass kissing media writing shit about Juve and their mercato while linking Messi, Drogba and cie to the Milan clubs.

Terlizzi? fuckin' Terlizzi? Give me a break! Palermo once played him in front because he's a CB that can score once in a while but sucks serious ass at CB.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Contact With Juventus For Terlizzi - Agent

The Bianconeri are looking around for some cover following a number of injuries in defence.

Giorgio Chiellini will be out for at least two months after he twisted his knee against Milan on Sunday.

Juve are desperate for a defender and Terlizzi is their main target as the hunt for alternatives gathers pace.

“I have spoken with Juventus directors this week but I think they may wait to see how Chiellini recovers,” Piccioli told Tuttomercatoweb.

“Christian is a possibility but I don’t think Juve are ready to buy anyone else just yet.

“He is wanted by Juventus and Udinese, and we will definitely consider offers should they arrive.”

The Bianconeri currently have Christian Molinaro, David Trezeguet, Dario Knezevic, Jorge Andrade and Chiellini in the treatment room and they will need to arrange ample cover if they are to start the Serie A campaign in positive fashion.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Knezevic is not below average defender, seriously. How much has one seen him to judge so harshly. He isnt a special defender, but below average means a poor defender, and he aint one. Terlizzi is, he flops everywhere and is a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)