Christian Poulsen (5 Viewers)

Should Poulsen be part of the Juve squad for the 2010/11 season?

• Yes

• No

• Depends on who is signed and what offers are made for Poulsen

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Sad statue has a point. As soon as we lost Sissoko to injury this season our season went of the rails, we started leaking goals. In saying that, our defense will hopefully be much more solid after this summer. In saying THAT, who was it that left our defense so much more exposed anyway? Poulsen.
Sell him we need money for our RB.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
5 mill Euros or 5 mill Poundsterling..? It's different
He's one of the top DM in this world i would say and his still become key player in Danish NT. i wouldn't sell him for now for that amount. There is still EPL clubs might interested in him and offer bigger than that

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
More brainiac decisions. Why sell him for 5 million? I never thought we should buy this guy but he can come in handy as a bench warmer.

Jul 2, 2006
5 mil is :lol: but Poulsen was :cry: for us. We could get at least 8 million from them.They desperately need a dm and they are bunch of seccos. if there was Moggi..(remember appiah)

We have to sell some of our useless players in order to step up our quality.tiago,poulsen and marchionni... if we don't sell those, who will be replaced in our squad?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He had a lot of injury problems, hopefully he will be luckier next season and then we will see how really useful is he.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
the first to go should be the dancing queen and marchionni ....after those 2, then we can think about selling poulsen... but IO is better to keep him... just in case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)