Christian Ledesma? (1 Viewer)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
I'd rather waste my non-EU player on somebody else.
He does NOT count as a non-EU player!

Only if you buy from a club outside of Italy, then it is possible to fill a non-EU spot. All these rules were made to keep the total number of non EU players in the Serie A about equal every season.

Therefor it doesn't matter if he's got a second password or not.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
I didn't know you needed a password to get into Juve;)

If we could get Ledesma I'm pretty sure we could bring Pizzaro to Juve,who's definitely better and more creative.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
well i think that today tacchinardi realy played well and looked in good form. I dont really think that ledsma is any better

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
bring back maresca and bring in mascherano, at least that way we have three quality central midfielders instead of just one!

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #28
    Sports.it are reporting that we would have gotten Ledesma for 4.5 million euro's + Appiah if Fiorentina wouldn't have swooped for Bojinov.

So Lecce declined our offer, because they did not want to lose another important player.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++
    well i think that today tacchinardi realy played well and looked in good form. I dont really think that ledsma is any better
    ya tachi can still play when needed , we dont need ledsma :(

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
    Blasi isn't that much worse a player then Macherano, and the two are similar in style. If Maresca came we would have the choice between a slightly more defensive (Blasi) and a more attacking (Enzo) central midfielder in any match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)