Chivu to Internazionale! (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
06/21/2003. Reports from Italy are suggesting Internazionale of Milan are on the verge of completing their first important transfer move of the summer, the acquisition of Ajax skipper Cristian Chivu.

It appears the Serie A club and the Dutch giants agreed on a 15 million Euro deal, while the Romania international is expected to sign a 4 year contract.

The official announcement of the transfer could already be made today.
soccerage.com

---------------------------------------------------
:scared: :down: :scared: :down: :scared: :down: :scared: :down:

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Phew it's soccerage
They don't tend to be overly reliable
I've heard it elsewhere though, they might sign him.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I know that this is bad news guys, but try to think about it like this; we were never really linked to Chivu so why should we be so distraught about not signing him, and isn't it better from the Juve point of view for Chivu to go to Inter rather than Real Madrid or AC Milan?

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    if you think about it that way,i guess it doesn't seem as bad.

i'd rather he didn't leave at all though.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
    I know that this is bad news guys, but try to think about it like this; we were never really linked to Chivu so why should we be so distraught about not signing him, and isn't it better from the Juve point of view for Chivu to go to Inter rather than Real Madrid or AC Milan?
    It's already bad enough that he's leaving Ajax, but to INTER?!?! :fero:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    As I said earlier, rather Inter than Real. Last summer Inter got Cannavaro, Coco and Crespo, but they still failed to win anything, so maybe it will be the same if they get Chivu, but Real now, with Chivu they might become unstoppable.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by dj juve ] ++
    i read in F Italia that he WANTS to go there....what on earth go be so nice about going to Inter?!?!?!!
    im asking the same question. what do people see in that stupid team. fans, players singning for them. i just dont get it. probably its the jersey colours. i cant see anything else

Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++
    really, i find them quite nice. looks lot better then barca colours for me
    I really can't agree with that, but I think people like Inter because they have a cool name.

bongo10

Jun 11, 2003
    I read that Chivu is a 99% Inter player so things may change but i don't think so
    Inter with all the players they got and every summer buying new players still don't have a trophy to show that for

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)