chivu for juve (3 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
ok ..let me spell it for you.... you want to bet that nesta is impossible to get, but you dont give any way how we can decide the condition of those bet...

man.. so u use a rofl smilie and you think u are smart :rolleyes:
Don't worry about it mate, Srecka was nominated as the most clueless member here :)

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Chivu would be a fantastic signing, we need a left-footed centre half to replace Montero, he is only 24 and technically very good, I can see him doing very well along side Thuram in the centre.
Would've liked Lucio, but he has gone to Munich, as for Ferrari or Mexes, they are overrated and Mexes doesn't even have Serie A experience. Hey we should get Dellas off Roma too, he did a fantastic job for Greece in Euro 2004.

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
I would love Dellas to come to juve. I always knew he was a great defender. I was the first who tipped greece for euro 2004 glory remember that!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Chivu!!!!! This is brilliant, and it makes all the sense in the world. Moggi said that the signing would be an a la Capello surprise, such as this, and it now explains why Roma are getting Mexes AND Ferrari as well as how they'll have the cash to pay for them. Chivu is a class player and if he comes I'll be overjoyed. He was the best defender in Serie A during the first half of last season and he'll give us another option from set-pieces.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Christian j ] ++
nono

zambrotta----thuram----chivu----janko
I think it would be better to play with a three-man defence. Thuram on the right of it and Chivu on the left, with Zambrotta and Jankulovski playing as attacking wingbacks.

Buffon
Thuram Legrottaglie Chivu
Zambrotta Emerson Maresca Jankulovski
Nedved
Trezeguet Del Piero

Just find someone better than Legro (Cannavaro perhaps) and we're set.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tethys ] ++
but thuram's heading is soooooo poor :frown:
Pretty harsh to judge his heading ability based on one error, don't u think? :)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You guys think Juve will buy Chivu even if Roma are doing everything to sell Emo to another team? The only other Roma player that could leave Roma for Juve would be Panucci. When Capello went to a new team he always brought Panucci with him. :dazed:

Tethys

Jun 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I think it would be better to play with a three-man defence. Thuram on the right of it and Chivu on the left, with Zambrotta and Jankulovski playing as attacking wingbacks.

Buffon
Thuram Legrottaglie Chivu
Zambrotta Emerson Maresca Jankulovski
Nedved
Trezeguet Del Piero

Just find someone better than Legro (Cannavaro perhaps) and we're set.
this remind me of the Roma in 00-01:fero::fero:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
if the big surprise is Chivu I will be very disapointed, I know he is a great defender, but this thing of getting all Roma's players is becoming very ridiculous... I mean whos next Totti??? if Cappelo wants all this players why didn't he stayed in Roma?? and this "war" between Mogi and Sensi is becoming dangerous.. I mean think about it.... the only reason we bougth Legro was to steal him from Roma... now we are bringing 3 Roma players, their coach and one of their prospects (Chellini)...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I really don't care about the Moggi/Sensi war because Chivu is a very good centre-back, and we need some of those. I don't really care about surprises either. If Moggi was the most predictable man in the world but still brought in top players like Emerson and Chivu I'd be more than satisfied.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)