Chiumiento (1 Viewer)

apippy

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Rainforest Liu ] ++

Yes. I am in Chengdu.
Which forum what you said? English forum or Chinese forum?
There is a Chinese thread in The Hangout , the thread is Chinese Juve . I speak Chinese in it.
juvefans.com.
the chineses forum is very good,many juve fans there.
i 'm in chengdu too.
ps:chiumiento is the hope of juve in the future.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Rainforest Liu
Apr 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    ++ [ originally posted by apippy ] ++

juvefans.com.
    the chineses forum is very good,many juve fans there.
    i 'm in chengdu too.
    ps:chiumiento is the hope of juve in the future.
    Really?
    I had logged in Juvefans.com , but the forum it is not good.
    I am dismissed by forum-keeper . My ID number is 7001.

apippy

May 14, 2004

Really?
    I had logged in Juvefans.com , but the forum it is not good.
    I am dismissed by forum-keeper . My ID number is 7001.
    i find your file :id 7001,"del liu"in chinese.is it right?
    i 'll ask ding to activate your id,you 'll accept an e-mail,if your address is available.

May 4, 2004
    did u guy's heard this, perugia will loan Chiumiento + Budianski if they stay in serie a.. that good news, this means that it's not only us that thinks that Chiumiento rocks.. same goes about Budi...!

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    boudianski and chiumento are wanted by a host of other relegation sides too:)

perugia has been a good place for cultivating youngsters and we'll definitely get to see them in the first team for a good number of matches,imho we should be really excited to get to witness these boys first hand next season.

moggi should consider giving olivera and onuwachi more playing time or loan them to perugia/bologna too.

OP
    Rainforest Liu
    Apr 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #48
    ++ [ originally posted by apippy ] ++

i find your file :id 7001,"del liu"in chinese.is it right?
    i 'll ask ding to activate your id,you 'll accept an e-mail,if your address is available.
    Thank you !
    In the forum , my name is Paevl11 . It is not del liu!
    And your number in it?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    He's probably not gonna get playing time at Juve, unless our new coach puts a lot of faith in him, which i hope for but i'm not holding my breath.

Srecka

Jan 22, 2004
    apippy

welcome to here :D

to Liu, 'Chiumiento是一个很有潜力的年轻球员' :)

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    Do you know him ?
    I don't know him .
    I heard he is Juve's future !
    Really ?:confused:

Maybe Davide Chiumiento is the future of Juve....but at least not now. he really plays great. hes half swiss(!), half italian. thats the reason why he plays with my homecountry switzerland at the U-21 tournament in germany. in the first game against GERMANY he was quotet as the best player of the match. germany won 2:1. In the second game they played better and reached a 2.2 against Portugal....he played again well.

maybe, obvisouly there is just a little chance, he can play at the euro 2004, cause yesterday Streller(VfB Stuttgart) gots injured. now we have a striker problem....and this might be the chance for Davide. In fact it looks more we take Vonlanthen(Eindhoven), a very talented 18 young striker. half columbian, half swiss. but thats just the problem. this looks a bit like a political decision by both of them. Vonlanthen want to play for Switzerland but Chuimiento has already said if he takes the chance to playing for italy he would take it.

obvisouly i hope he`ll playing for switzerland:D

--> the new european law allowds a player for playing for another country till hes 21 or played already for another 1st team.

Jul 28, 2002
    send him on loan, he aint gonna get plaing time with us, we jus gotta make sure we bring him back one day.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    Chiumiento is not near of what Del Piero was at that age, so just stop with the "new Del Piero" crap, he needs to develop a lot, and then after 4 years maybe he is good enough.

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++
    Chiumiento is not near of what Del Piero was at that age, so just stop with the "new Del Piero" crap, he needs to develop a lot, and then after 4 years maybe he is good enough.
    i kinda agree, there is no way we can call him the next Del piero until we have seen him play over a few seasons the only way its gonna happen is if we loan him out.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++
    del piero started in a good environment when he reached juve he had great players with him... vialli ravanelli vieri zidane jugovic... good ol days
    True, but he was something more special than Chiumiento too, he was Juve's replacement of the great Baggio, players like DP doesnt come around often.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

i kinda agree, there is no way we can call him the next Del piero until we have seen him play over a few seasons the only way its gonna happen is if we loan him out.
    who the heck calls him the next del piero???? of course not!

otherwise we would known everthing about him already!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
    send him on loan, he aint gonna get plaing time with us, we jus gotta make sure we bring him back one day.
    Haven't you heard? Lippi's not our coach anymore!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)