Chiumiento to Young Boys Bern (1 Viewer)

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Davide Chiumento has been loaned with the option to buy at the end of the season for Young Boys Bern. Another young player with a lot of talent give away at loan. But i think that because Palladino rest at Juve perhaps this was not a bad move. I think that Chiumento will become a starter at Young Boys Bern if the trainer will play a little more offensive. I still think that Chiumento can become a great Juve-Player for the Future.

Buy on AliExpress.com

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
Chiumento was dubbed as "the new Del Piero" a couple of years ago. I know that he can be overhyped and this seems like a final nail to his coffin. Loaned to Young Boys Bern? WTF? Not any Serie B side wanted him? An option to buy him at the end of season? That tells that the new management wasn't pleased with him enough.

OP

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #18
    Muahahaha Hakan Yakin ??? At juve ??? i'm still laughing...yakin is without doubt a great player for the swiss league but otherwise when he left swiss he sucked. and yakin is not a winger like camo but a central offensive player like nedved or palladino. Chiumento + 3.5 Mil Euros? With this money you can buy the half team of Young Boys...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)