Chinese whispers forum style! (1 Viewer)

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
This could be quite fun. I hope it isnt locked by mods. Here is what we can do:

Chinese whispers is probably a game u played when you were at primary school. Its easy to play. If i would say a sentence like:

I am going to play football today.

I would whisper it to someone, and they would slightly change a bit of the sentence:

I am going to eat a football today.

That would go around to another person and be:

I am going to eat a piece of paper today.

And so on and so forth until you get a totally bizarre sentence.

If everyone is so inclined, post your name here and we can start a game using PM!

Like so:

I send a story to whoever, that person then sends PM to the next person on the list, and then the next person on the list, and so on!

But here are the rules:

1. you are only allowed to change a few words 4 or 5 max.
2. You should not change what other people have changed- the words you change make them in a bold font.
3. You can add on bits on the story if you would like, but only a few words. Not whole paragraphs and setence
4. Dont insult forum members- i dont want to see don bes's name anywhere on the story :D
5. sign your in the PM after you edited the story, so that no one will send it to you again.

Hello my name is terry, and i enjoy to watch television and eat ice cream. My hobbies include reading, walking, listening to music, and the occasional drink of wine. I am married to my wife, her name is Heather. She has long curly brown hair, and she works for NASA. She is an astrounaunt. She is a very good one, and was awarded for her excellence. Her favourite foods include Pork, chinese food, and cake. We have adopted 3 chilrdren, the first is a small boy called oscar. He is 4 years old and has blonde hair. He has many friends at school and is very clever. We have a 16 year old daugther, who is very mature for her age, and we have a 20 year old son.He is very important in the company he works at, chipsoft. inc. He also likes to surf the internet. His favourite website is www.juventuz.com. He does no drugs. He is a very clean boy.
We are very proud of our family and may god bless us for years to come.
I am not to mention 35 years old. My wife is 30 years old. We enjoy walks in the park together, and are very romantic.
Thanks for your time

Yours sincerly,

Terry tyme

Head of RAF flight department.

Ok plenty to make fun of there!:D

enjoy this, and please sign up!:angel:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Dan is.

Dan is starting.

Dan is starting too.

Dan is starting too many.

Dan is starting too many threads.

Dan is starting too many threads, and.

Dan is starting too many threads, and is.

Dan is starting too many threads, and is starting.

Dan is starting too many threads, and is starting to.

Dan is starting too many threads, and is starting to annoy.

Dan is starting too many threads, and is starting to annoy me.

How's that?

;)

OP
Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    I like it, but i think don bes and i would argue that the name 'dan' should be replaced by zlatan ;)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    ah but seriously, who wants to do this? if no one does it might aswell be scrapped cos its a group activity.. im surprised this forum is so anti social.. :undecide:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Did you consider the possibility that people might be sleeping or doing something that involves leaving the house? :D

funny how you call people anti-social because they're not sitting at home on the internet :p

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Did you consider the possibility that people might be sleeping or doing something that involves leaving the house? :D

funny how you call people anti-social because they're not sitting at home on the internet :p
    :LOL:

you actually made me laugh.

Well im a semi imsomniac (or at least i think i am) i know people sleep at this time but my first feedback from Z wasnt a good one.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    I'm sorry my little bunny wabbit, did I hurt you. Did I? Did I? Ga ga ga little baby, daddy will be nice to you from now on.

Come on Dan, when did you become so sensitive? ;)

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    Since its quater to three in the morning and i cant sleep...:down:

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    just mostly about the forum in general. You were mention a few times, being such an active member!

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    in my thread about my shocking discovery. just read the first 10 posts i think.

OP
    Dan

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
  • Thread Starter #19
    no way bes. you contribute to about 50 percent of the forums activness!! we need a don bes in the forum! its like as much as we need a mod!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)