Conte 6,5 (33' st Tacchinardi 6.5)
Davids 6,5
Nevded 7
Trezeguet 7,5
Del Piero 7 (34' st Di Vaio sv)
Lippi 7

For you, Erik, always! :D
:kiss: Thank you! :D

Camo has the lowest mark ... I suppose it has something to do with his missed goal opportunity but he DID get us that penalty kick, right? I would have given him a 6,5 after the impression I got from the various reports...

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
:kiss: Thank you! :D

Camo has the lowest mark ... I suppose it has something to do with his missed goal opportunity but he DID get us that penalty kick, right? I would have given him a 6,5 after the impression I got from the various reports...
Yw :)

Well, beside that chance and a couple of fights down the pitch he didn't do something outstanding.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Good that you said that! I was going to make a comment myself but it slipped my mind.

It's highly annoying that people start typing "PENALTY" in this thread when it's really in some other match!

We have La Liga and EPL threads in the Misc Soccer forum - do it there next time, please!
just ban them next time Erik;)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

Well, beside that chance and a couple of fights down the pitch he didn't do something outstanding.
Well, his shorts were tugged which made our commentator giggle after watching Camo's pink underwear ...

(just kidding, it - underwear - was plain white)

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
JUVENTUS

Buffon 6 - Inoperoso in order nearly all the contest. Incolpevole in the occasion of the goal.

Ferrara 6 - If the quarry with experience in more than an occasion. Sempreverde.

Montero 6 - I re-enter without large pate me of mind. Important recovery.

Thuram 6 - A Pò with passing of the minuteren begins then cove well.

Camoranesi 6.5 - Large the number with which Lanna prank in occasion of the rigor decreed from Racalbuto to the 52' and then mistaken they give Of the Piero. Positive test.

Conte 6.5 - An optimal job of interdiction and much generosity. Positive also some insertion gives behind.

Davids 6 - Less lively than other occasions but from however its important contribution.

Nedved 6.5 - A good beginning in which ago seeing the "sorci greens" to the defenders of the Chievo, then cove leggermente. It primes the contropiede from which the goal of the 3-1 of the Juventus is born.

Zambrotta 6 - It is sacrificed once again in the role of terzino left with alternate fortunes. Some good reduction in the resumption.

Del Piero 6.5 - goals on rigor, the punishment from which gushes the bianconero advantage and the assist for the 3-1 of Trezeguet; but of other part also a bankrupt rigor and an ugly one make it on Moor the 69' that it deserved the admonition. Nervous.

Trezeguet 8 - In last the two days of championship, with he in field, the Juventus has obtained two victories marking nine goal and enduring of one only. It puts to sign the most important one tripletta, to testimony of how much the franc-Argentine is determining for the men of Lippi. Tacchinardi sv - It enters in the end. Ingiudicabile.

Di Vaio 6 - the rigor Enters in the end earning itself of 4-1.

Lippi 6.5 - Beautiful demonstration of force from part of its men who demonstrate to concentration and great lucidità not losing contact from the capolista Milan. Encouraging test.

Datasport.it (translated with babelfish)

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Well, his shorts were tugged which made our commentator giggle after watching Camo's pink underwear ...

Ohh that yes! I almost forgot! Sarah you must get a pic from this little "slip" :D and put it on the site!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Btw, what happened to the 99% certainty that you will win against Perugia :D and the gap withh widen to 7 points ;) I see 1 point seperating Inter from Juve ...

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
Oh I see ... ah well - better luck next time!

Oh wait! There's his 6,5!! :D

++ [ originally posted by AlexDP ] ++
Camoranesi 6.5 - Large the number with which Lanna prank in occasion of the rigor decreed from Racalbuto to the 52' and then mistaken they give Of the Piero. Positive test.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++

Pink underwear would have been cool! With Juve who had pink jersey in the early days! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)