Chievo - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Numero10

Aug 5, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Loppan ] ++
I watched the goal videos, what a fog it was at the game. Anyone watched the game? Did you see the ball at all?
First half? i don't think i saw it once from the usual camera. Second half was alright though.

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
3 penalties in one game is alot, but 2 were definates. Lupatelli made me laugh, no not the fact that is face is upside down. (beard, bald head) but refusing to face the penalty.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Trezegoal is back!

A tap in, a quick run forward with the ball and a great shot from a distance that turned into a goal plus a penalty kick! Gee, if he throwed in a free-kick Juve officials would be obliged to build a statue of him in Turin with a name - Ideal Forward! :touched: :D

I haven't seen much of the 1st half so I'll just concentrate on the 2nd, which was, at least in the eyes of juventini, a very nice display! :cheesy: Good performance from Juve, that once again showed detemination and will to take away all the points. Our commentator said that Lippi was working and preparing the guys like he does before big matches in CL or before one of the biggies in Seri A ... well Mr. Lippi, why the heck don't you do that before each game?! Maybe we wouldn't have troubles with Brescias then :D

This was truely a whole-package-game ... lots of goals, an expulsion, penalty kicks and an injury! I'm sure that the anti-juventinis will have a lot to say when they see that we were awarded with 3 PK, but let me assure you that all of them were justified.

As I said, Trez was wonderful tonight and I'm soo looking forward to the next games to see our lethal attack again :devil: DP surely won't get bonus points for that missed penalty, but he had a good game as well (was the one who took the free kick that bounced form the bar-stick onto Trez's foot and from there into the goal and made an excellent pass to the frenchman when he shot his 2nd goal). Nedved was as usualy, a great fighter and the one who got us the 1st PK. Zambrotta and Camoranesi were good as well, the latter having a wonderful opportunity to score, when he out-played the Chievo player but was stopped from another ... got us the 2nd penalty though. Defence seemd in place as well, although it's hard to say since Chievo didn't exactly attack much. They did manage to score a goal in a messy situation. Davids and Conte did well as well. Even Di Vaio was not his usual useless :D Manage to get us the 3rd PK! :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
seems like we played great, gotta love that action!!

and for the next time, it would be nice if people could not give supportive reports and comments for those ****ers from Madrid, please do that in the correct thread, i find it incredibly annoying:)
i don't go around spreading Barca propaganda everywhere do i?

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
FORZA JUVE

Yes .. we did it !!

Great day for everyone, Juve winning and Inter defeated by the same scorline 4-1. Trezeguet is certainly back with a bang, Del Piero also scored a goal from the spot even though he missed another one. Anyway, im sooo happy for the result. I knew we would win and Juve didn't disappoint. :kiss:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
seems like we played great, gotta love that action!!

and for the next time, it would be nice if people could not give supportive reports and comments for those ****ers from Madrid, please do that in the correct thread, i find it incredibly annoying:)
i don't go around spreading Barca propaganda everywhere do i?
Good that you said that! I was going to make a comment myself but it slipped my mind.

It's highly annoying that people start typing "PENALTY" in this thread when it's really in some other match!

We have La Liga and EPL threads in the Misc Soccer forum - do it there next time, please!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)