Chievo - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++
this is crazy ... I think they should call off the match ... I know we are leading, but it's not fair ... not to the fans, some of them paid 80€ for this game and what do they see? NOTHING! it's way worse than it was against Lazio in Delle Alpi!
Who the hell cares what they paid!!!?!? Don't call of the match!

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
I dont know with u guys, but i would like to see DP score a goal on a overhead kick 20 metres out :D :D :D
yeah sure would be nice...

juve usually do well in the fogs but not allways...

like against lazio :(...

perhaps they kicks chievos arse

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
> Chievo-Juventus (35' ) : And now the crowd is starting to whistle... a lot... perhaps in protest against their club's performance... but considering they probably don't even know what the score is it's must be in protest at the game continuing in these conditions...

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
Real Madrid penaltieeeeeee !!!!

FIIGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2-1 :D

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
The TV showed a group (?) of red/orange balls by the side of the field some time ago...Probably they might use it.

Hala Madrid!! :thumb:

Come on Juve!!!

HT: 0-2 to Juve

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Good skills and control from Ronaldo....who slides the ball over to Figo. The Portuguese star tries to comlete his hat-trick but chips over the bar..

nina

Feb 18, 2001
It's a bit better now, you can actually see the far side of the pitch. Hopfully it'll go away even more after the break!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)