Chievo - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
come on trezeguet... i want u in 100% form... perhaps 2 more goals makes u feel better? :D...

trezeguet is back to earn the price for top goalscorer in serie a :)

tacchi

Oct 18, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Silvia ] ++
> Chievo-Juventus (28' ) : The fog is getting thicker and thicker... and my Italian correspondant at the game is really struggling to see... Chievo are fighting right back though...
silvia hamishtolelet..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sh@d0w ] ++
come on trezeguet... i want u in 100% form... perhaps 2 more goals makes u feel better? :D...

trezeguet is back to earn the price for top goalscorer in serie a :)
I think Trez is back,but for him to win the capoconniere would be a miricle : he's 11 goals behind.

P.S despite being down to 10 men,Real are enjoying the lion share of the pssession.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
Chievo-Juventus (33' ) : Well Juve have regained control of the midfield after a brief fightback from Chievo... but the crowd in the Bentegodi are completely silent just trying to listen to the referee's whistle to find out what's going on...

Even the fans can't see anything :D

nina

Feb 18, 2001
this is crazy ... I think they should call off the match ... I know we are leading, but it's not fair ... not to the fans, some of them paid 80€ for this game and what do they see? NOTHING! it's way worse than it was against Lazio in Delle Alpi!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
if they won't call of the game they will at least bring on the red balls (the ones for the snow) in the 2nd half so the people will actually see where it's going

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)