Chiellini at home with Juve (1 Viewer)

Jul 12, 2002
serfaraaz said:
if defenders like bonera oddo zaccardo who are below average are playing for italy then we shouldnt criticise chiellini
Below average in what way? They are elite players in one of the top leagues in the world. Players like Darren Quinton of Cambridge United are below average. Bonera, Oddo, and Zaccardo are excellent defenders.

rokkstar

Feb 2, 2005
Ian said:
Well said. Chiellini is arguably better than any leftback we've had at the club for years. And he's only getting better.
Can't see to that one.

Zambrotta IMO has been the best leftback at our club for the past seasons and a converted one at that.

Sure, Chiellini has potential but he's having an average season so far. He can take a few notes from zamboy.. and only then will his lesson be complete.

Jul 12, 2002
rokkstar said:
Can't see to that one.

Zambrotta IMO has been the best leftback at our club for the past seasons and a converted one at that.

Sure, Chiellini has potential but he's having an average season so far. He can take a few notes from zamboy.. and only then will his lesson be complete.
Zambrotta can't really be considered a leftback. I mean sure, he was pencilled in that spot, but that's not really how he played. He was more of a wingback no matter the formation.

Mutu

Jan 15, 2005
For those that speak/know Italian... The interview mentions a "thick Tuscan accent" How would you describe a tuscan accent?

Thank you.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Dominic said:
Can't say I agree. Zebina is better than both Bonera and Zaccardo. I'd only choose Oddo over Zebina.
I'm probably inclined to take Zebina ahead of all of them; Oddo might not have settled as well as he did, and even if he did defensively I'd still give Jonathan the slight edge.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Dont forget/underestimate Balzaretti too,
i had great expectations from the player wich, his half costed us more than Maresca and Miccolli, plus the unbalanced attention he gets from the media and his back and forth words and big mouth sould be more carefull and have patience,
he is a GREAT talent, nothing more,
nothing less...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)