Chiellini: “My future is with Juventus” (1 Viewer)

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
We came close to losing him a few times since he joined us, on various co-ownership and swap deals IIRC. It's great that he is staying now.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
This is good news, as I've followed him for the alst couple of years, and have been very impressed with him. It's not every day a young player like him is on the National Team, which speaks volumes for his talent and potential

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
He has to learn how to control the ball. He's a good shooter but sometimes lacks the ability to cross, that's when Balzaretti comes in. What an amazing crosser.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
edpiero said:
He has to learn how to control the ball. He's a good shooter but sometimes lacks the ability to cross, that's when Balzaretti comes in. What an amazing crosser.

Yes, but the talent is there, and quite honestly,I would rather have him concentrate on his defensive skills next year.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Sergio said:
Yes, but the talent is there, and quite honestly,I would rather have him concentrate on his defensive skills next year.
That as well :agree:

We have 2 amazing hot prospects, left/rightbacks. I can't wait to see them go into action.

Apr 12, 2004
Well, I define Ballack as a true middie, tackles well, shoots well from distance, great in the air, good work effort.

He played behind the strikers, but he came deep to get the ball and worked out of the left flank a lot of the time.

Magath has watched some players in preseason, and has decided that Santa Cruz will fill the attacking gap behind the strikers that Ballack left, he played there at the end of the season a couple times when Ballack was left out of the squad injured. The big problem will be having Demichelis step up his destroyer role and actually pushing into the midfield rather than just sitting back and chilling and filling Lucio's position when he runs up.

But i think we need to grap someone like a Pirlo, a deep lying Ballack.

We did aquire Julio Dos Santos last january, and he did really well for the reserves, and plays like Ballack, a true center mid.

That is who we will have to watch. Big D-Santa.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ßömßärdîër said:
Well, I define Ballack as a true middie, tackles well, shoots well from distance, great in the air, good work effort.

He played behind the strikers, but he came deep to get the ball and worked out of the left flank a lot of the time.

Magath has watched some players in preseason, and has decided that Santa Cruz will fill the attacking gap behind the strikers that Ballack left, he played there at the end of the season a couple times when Ballack was left out of the squad injured. The big problem will be having Demichelis step up his destroyer role and actually pushing into the midfield rather than just sitting back and chilling and filling Lucio's position when he runs up.

But i think we need to grap someone like a Pirlo, a deep lying Ballack.

We did aquire Julio Dos Santos last january, and he did really well for the reserves, and plays like Ballack, a true center mid.

That is who we will have to watch. Big D-Santa.
So you have some options,Santa is looking for that place.Are you gonna buy someone,any news?
By the way,I heared today that Chlsea are gonna sell Duff thanx to Ballack's arrival.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)