chelsea want to kill nigeria player because he didnt transfer to them (1 Viewer)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
i under stand that chelsea told the nigeria player mikel
he transfered to manchester then chelsea said to him we will kill you if you dint say he want to come to chelsea
machester want fifa to stop chelsea from doing transfers
its very bad to make players transfer or killing them
fifa should stop chelsea
mikel is only 18 he is very small and chelsea cant say they will kill him
what you think
please talk

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=9232

Fifa Investigating Mikel Death Threats

Fifa will investigate claims that 18-year-old Nigeria international John Obi Mikel has received death threats during the battle for his services between Manchester United and Chelsea, according to the BBC.

Mikel signed for United in April 2005 but later claimed he had been forced into doing so.

The Lyn Oslo midfielder appeared to go missing during the dispute and has since said he wants to join Chelsea.

There is no suggestion that the death threats came from Chelsea, who remain keen to sign him.

"Inside me I know where I want to go and I think Chelsea is the better place for me to be," Mikel tells BBC Radio Five Live in an interview to be broadcast later today.

United insist they have rights to the player, who is currently on African Cup of Nations duty with Nigeria in Egypt. The Red Devils have counter-claimed that Mikel has been forced into saying he wants to join Chelsea.

Fifa are now expected to decide what happens to the player.

But Lyn Oslo and United have suggested to the world governing body that they slap a transfer ban on Chelsea, and bar the club from some competitions, if it can be proved that they induced Mikel into breaking his contract with the Norwegian club.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
AbuGadanzieri said:
i under stand that chelsea told the nigeria player mikel
he transfered to manchester then chelsea said to him we will kill you if you dint say he want to come to chelsea
machester want fifa to stop chelsea from doing transfers
its very bad to make players transfer or killing them
fifa should stop chelsea
mikel is only 18 he is very small and chelsea cant say they will kill him
what you think
please talk

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=9232

Fifa Investigating Mikel Death Threats

Fifa will investigate claims that 18-year-old Nigeria international John Obi Mikel has received death threats during the battle for his services between Manchester United and Chelsea, according to the BBC.

Mikel signed for United in April 2005 but later claimed he had been forced into doing so.

The Lyn Oslo midfielder appeared to go missing during the dispute and has since said he wants to join Chelsea.

There is no suggestion that the death threats came from Chelsea, who remain keen to sign him.

"Inside me I know where I want to go and I think Chelsea is the better place for me to be," Mikel tells BBC Radio Five Live in an interview to be broadcast later today.

United insist they have rights to the player, who is currently on African Cup of Nations duty with Nigeria in Egypt. The Red Devils have counter-claimed that Mikel has been forced into saying he wants to join Chelsea.

Fifa are now expected to decide what happens to the player.

But Lyn Oslo and United have suggested to the world governing body that they slap a transfer ban on Chelsea, and bar the club from some competitions, if it can be proved that they induced Mikel into breaking his contract with the Norwegian club.
NO.:disagree:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
Paolo Sosa said:
i don't really understand what this has anything to do with Juventus ?!?!?!?
I would think that a big European Club influencing the transfer market with death threats is very interesting to Juve. However, it's in the wrong forum. I'll fix that.

Jul 12, 2002
mikhail said:
I would think that a big European Club influencing the transfer market with death threats is very interesting to Juve. However, it's in the wrong forum. I'll fix that.
They are like children. Juve doesn't have to threaten people, it's already implied. We're the mob, after all...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)