Chelsea show interest in Squillaci (1 Viewer)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Chelsea aim for Juve target

Juventus target Sebastien Squillaci is being linked with a move to Chelsea after they lost out on Roma's Walter Samuel. Monaco’s French international defender is a long term Juve favourite, but the Stamford Bridge spending power could be the difference.

What's new? :irritate::groan:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
to hell with all the transfer news....
it makes me sick with us losing everywhere.
maybe I'll just wait till the end of transfer windows and see what we get.
Exactly what I'm thinking. Too bad all the leagues are either over or have one game left............watching football would've taken my mind off this crap.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
to hell with all the transfer news....
it makes me sick with us losing everywhere.
maybe I'll just wait till the end of transfer windows and see what we get.
I'm with you man

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #13
    btw how good is this Sebastien Squillaci? is he included in French Euro 2004 squad ?
    No, he isn't in the squad for Euro 2004, but I know for a fact that he's a member of the Ligue 1 team of the year.

Romano

May 22, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

No, he isn't in the squad for Euro 2004, but I know for a fact that he's a member of the Ligue 1 team of the year.
    Just like Gilardino isn't in Italy squad...
    VERY dissapointing.... :(

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    So, here is a list of defenders passed on by Moggi by means of the media:

Lucio, Mexes, Stam, Heinze, Squillaci, Rodriguez (no bid yet), Ujfalusi, and Hubshcamen.

All that is left is Bonera, Ferrari, and Kroldrup.

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    It looks like we're losing out big time with defenders. The Mexes -> Roma deal is the worst of the bunch, although I think if they got Gilardino it would be worse. In fact, Roma in general make me sick. So do Chelsea for that matter.

I seriously hope Moggi has some tricks up his sleeve.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Valley ] ++
    It looks like we're losing out big time with defenders. The Mexes -> Roma deal is the worst of the bunch, although I think if they got Gilardino it would be worse. In fact, Roma in general make me sick. So do Chelsea for that matter.

I seriously hope Moggi has some tricks up his sleeve.
    I hope so to, and I know he does have some. The question is will he use them.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    we are being linked with more players than even real and chelsea but we seem to be losing out on all of them!what is moggi doing in his office exactly?

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
    we are being linked with more players than even real and chelsea but we seem to be losing out on all of them!what is moggi doing in his office exactly?
    ppl... dont blame moggi... he cant just go round buying players, he has to deside who he should buy, WITH the coach, and that means juve will be hunting for the players after the cl final..

wait and see, next week, we will be signing many players. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)