chelsea make gila bid (2 Viewers)

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Premiership champions Chelsea have reportedly made a €40 million bid for Parma sensation Alberto Gilardino.
The Italian international has been one of Serie A's most impressive strikers over the past two years and had been consistently linked with a summer move to Milan.
Parma chief officer Luca Baraldi recently slapped a €50 million price tag on him, and the Italian press are now reporting that Blues owner Roman Abramovich has responded by faxing through an official offer for the 22-year-old.
Jose Mourinho has been public in declaring the need to bolster his attack, with Parma old boy Adriano also linked with a move to Stamford Bridge, and the willingness of Abramovich to stump up such significant transfer funds could see them jump to the head of the queue for Gilardino.
The Rossoneri could well be priced out of a move for the Italian international, despite apparently being close to sealing an arrangement which would have seen Gilardino at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza until 2010.
Arsenal and Juventus have also been linked with a swoop which would substantially alleviate Parma's financial concerns, although the player himself admitted to being concerned about the high figure placed on his head.
Gilardino revealed that he was dreaming of moving to a big side and refused to rule out an overseas transfer, opening the door to the possibility of linking up with Mourinho next season.
"I've told Baraldi I'm not so sure teams will be able to spend such a high sum on me," Gilardino told La Stampa.
"Parma defined a price, then its possible to negotiate, in the sense at the end of the market they will probably sell me for an inferior sum.
"They need that money and I'm happy my sale could help Parma's financial situation, and then I'm happy that I can make the big jump.
"Fear of a big jump? When dreams become true they don't make you fearful.
"I'll have the possibility to play in a big team, and I'll do it with humility, as usual.
"I'm ready to put myself under discussion, would I like to play with [Alessandro] Del Piero? Yes, but I'd like to play with [Andrei] Shevchenko too.Abroad excluded? Absolutely not."
hi to everyone. i think chelsea can meet parma price of 50m euros for gila.today galliani said they cannot meet gila price

Buy on AliExpress.com

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
For Chelsea money plays no role. They don`t have to work with the money they earn like we do. They get most of the money they spend from Abramovich. They can buy everybody. They will get every player they want. Abramovich is a billionaire and I don`t think that he will stop spending his money on Chelsea in the next years.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by serfaraaz ] ++
Premiership champions Chelsea have reportedly made a €40 million bid for Parma sensation Alberto Gilardino.
The Italian international has been one of Serie A's most impressive strikers over the past two years and had been consistently linked with a summer move to Milan.
Parma chief officer Luca Baraldi recently slapped a €50 million price tag on him, and the Italian press are now reporting that Blues owner Roman Abramovich has responded by faxing through an official offer for the 22-year-old.
Jose Mourinho has been public in declaring the need to bolster his attack, with Parma old boy Adriano also linked with a move to Stamford Bridge, and the willingness of Abramovich to stump up such significant transfer funds could see them jump to the head of the queue for Gilardino.
The Rossoneri could well be priced out of a move for the Italian international, despite apparently being close to sealing an arrangement which would have seen Gilardino at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza until 2010.
Arsenal and Juventus have also been linked with a swoop which would substantially alleviate Parma's financial concerns, although the player himself admitted to being concerned about the high figure placed on his head.
Gilardino revealed that he was dreaming of moving to a big side and refused to rule out an overseas transfer, opening the door to the possibility of linking up with Mourinho next season.
"I've told Baraldi I'm not so sure teams will be able to spend such a high sum on me," Gilardino told La Stampa.
"Parma defined a price, then its possible to negotiate, in the sense at the end of the market they will probably sell me for an inferior sum.
"They need that money and I'm happy my sale could help Parma's financial situation, and then I'm happy that I can make the big jump.
"Fear of a big jump? When dreams become true they don't make you fearful.
"I'll have the possibility to play in a big team, and I'll do it with humility, as usual.
"I'm ready to put myself under discussion, would I like to play with [Alessandro] Del Piero? Yes, but I'd like to play with [Andrei] Shevchenko too.Abroad excluded? Absolutely not."
hi to everyone. i think chelsea can meet parma price of 50m euros for gila.today galliani said they cannot meet gila price
wow, the author is far more creative than tribal :eek:

OP

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    alucard seeing kezman struggle it not suprising that they have made a bids for gila and i dont think this story is made up

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    Didnt gila mentioned he preferes to speak spanish than english?
    anyways, money talks,:nasty:
    which ever of the big teams gets him,
    they can then claim they took the parma star-talent and made him a world class player.
    Gilardino isnt yet a bigger name than mourinhio,
    so mouri wont worry someone will steal the glory from him and he might ask Gila to join in for his great potential
    and if chealsea really puts an eye on him they can affort to buy him,
    on the other hand Gila stayed one more year to parma just to help the team with the bigger sum they can get now of him,
    but also with the condition he will have to agree the team wich he will be sold,
    chelsea has a local star (lampard) and real has many competitors.
    Gila is now consider him self a vedetta and althought he declares he is ready to fight for a place in the first eleven, i dont think he means that, unless he had become so snob to think he can bench ronaldo,raul and owen,
    i believe he want fame and glory and he wants it now,
    i dont think he will risk to ruin his carrier to a team like real (superloaded with stars,bigger than him and have play time negociated in their contracts)
    or Chelsea who will never put hope or trust on him, cause they can always affort someone better when he will make his first mistake soon or later
    and parma plays this game with the foreign teams to raise his tag

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)