Chelsea lifted by Robben progress (1 Viewer)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Arjen Robben has a chance of being fit to face Barcelona in the return leg of their Champions League tie, according to his Belgian doctor.

The Dutch winger had been expected to be out for six weeks after suffering a fracture in a 1-0 win at Blackburn.

But chiropractor Jean Pierre Meersseman hinted Robben could be fit for the vital Stamford Bridge game on 8 March.

"I hope he can be back and I will try to help him make that happen," Meersseman told the Mail on Sunday.

"I put everything right with Arjen's foot the last time I saw him 12 days ago. It was an obvious correction and easy to perform.

"I know he was pleased with what I did and now that he is running again. I am due to see him one more time again in the next few days."

Meersseman is the medical co-ordinator at Italian side AC Milan.

source: BBC.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I was rooting for barca originally...but after our loss and milan's win...some pro-milan-barca friends started to get on my nerves..so screw barca and FORZA ROBBEN!!

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    It would be interesting to see how Barca can cope with a 100% Chelski front line...

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
    It would be interesting to see how Barca can cope with a 100% Chelski front line...
    yes...cos it would be nice to see Barca kicking Chelski out of the CL , while the blue team is playing with full team

FORCA BARCA

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by zambrota19 ] ++
    I was rooting for barca originally...but after our loss and milan's win...some pro-milan-barca friends started to get on my nerves..so screw barca and FORZA ROBBEN!!
    The same shit here man, they tease me every fvcking day...FORZA ROBBEN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)