Chelsea Gives Price For RVN! (1 Viewer)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Chelsea has hinted that they are willing to pay 60 millions pounds for Man. United star Ruud van Nistelrooy if he becomes available.
I don't think manure will sell him for that price-he is so valuable to them, I just don't see it happening. but if it did......Chelsea would be even scarier than they are now.....and who knows when the buying will stop:scared::scared::skull: here is the full story
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/3327147.stm

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Henry

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    hey why not chelsea buy the CL trophy instead and put it in display ?? :rolleyes:
    :LOL::LOL:
    I don't think they really need him......although I guess the effect would be doubled, as manure lose one of their best players, and Chelsea gain a really good one......

@Fliakis-that would work ;)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by HWIENIAWSKI ] ++

:LOL::LOL:
    I don't think they really need him......although I guess the effect would be doubled, as manure lose one of their best players, and Chelsea gain a really good one......
    yea....chelsea just wanna buy their opponent best players, and make them less formidable so that they dont have to compete with any team IMO

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    But i think i read somewhere that he didnt sign anything yet and that he said anything in the transfer window is possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)