Chelsea chase Brazilian starlet Nilmar (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Not since Euro98. Maybe during a friendly before Euro2000 but under Van Gaal or Advocaat - definitely not.

++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
:mute:

The dutch league has become more or less a swedish colony. Almost all the good swedish players have played there. In the past it was Larsson, Edström and Kindvall. Now Zlatan, Elmander, Dorsin and several others.
But I like it because Holland seems to be a good country for swedes to develop in.
Yeah true. Holland has always been a good transition league. A jump board to reach the bigger leagues of Europe.

EDIT: question, do you get good TV coverage of the Dutch league due to the reasonable amount of Swedish players or..?

++ [ originally posted by fred weasley ] ++
why just cuz he took you out in WC 98?:devil:
Huh? No, I don't care about that. I just didn't like him when he played here. I was a bit of an Ajax fan at the time you see.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

EDIT: question, do you get good TV coverage of the Dutch league due to the reasonable amount of Swedish players or..?
Not very much from the dutch league, one game per week. But they always show Ajax when they play in Champions league unless Arsenal or Celtic is playing. :)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
Same as the München - Munich phenomenom I suppose

Although you never can tell with the Swedes ;)
You got that right. :)

We've got several strange spellings. Like Usama Bin Ladin and Andrej Sjevtjenko.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

Do the Dutch call it an umlaut too, or is that a German thing?
Be careful when you're making distinctions between Dutch and German things when Erik's around :scared: He might come down on you hard :scared:

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
You got that right. :)

We've got several strange spellings. Like Usama Bin Ladin and Andrej Sjevtjenko.
We spell Andrei Sjevtsjenko. The Italians must laugh their arse off when they see our Northern European spellings :D

brazilian

Dec 13, 2003
I'm brazilian, and a fan of internacional-porto alegre, a big team in the America and Brazilian.
Falcão, learn to play there.
Well Nilmar learn to play in Internacional, and play there.
Nilmar is a "craque".
A fast and intelligent player, for me the best player of the Brazilian championship-2003.
A wonderful player, coming soon he will be in the principal brazilian team.
He is looks with bebeto.
Internacional-porto alegre: www.internacional.com.br

Excuse me for the bad English........

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by brazilian ] ++
I'm brazilian, and a fan of internacional-porto alegre, a big team in the America and Brazilian.
Falcão, learn to play there.
Well Nilmar learn to play in Internacional, and play there.
Nilmar is a "craque".
A fast and intelligent player, for me the best player of the Brazilian championship-2003.
A wonderful player, coming soon he will be in the principal brazilian team.
He is looks with bebeto.
Internacional-porto alegre: www.internacional.com.br

Excuse me for the bad English........
welcome to the forums.

PS:damn it i wonder who can stop this guy when he starts to talk about NT level.:scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)