Checklist of Juve Things To Buy! (1 Viewer)

Jul 3, 2003
I'm going to Turin in 5 days and I'm wondering in what to buy..This is some of the things that are in my mind right now :

Official Jersey (The New One If They Got)
Other Kind Of Juventus Shirt
Posters
Videos / DVD's
Books
Flags

Of course I'm not going to buy ALL of the things..it's just a list of things i have in mind..

More things anyone?

Thanks! :cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JuventiniSweden
Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #3
    ++ [ originally posted by The_G_O_A_T ] ++
    The juve watch looks excellent. 100 € roughly.
    WoW! Well the sad part is that I Only Got 100 Euros to stick with, so I'll think I forget the watch..but anyway thanx!

nina

Feb 18, 2001
    If you don't have a scarf yet you have to buy one of those ... it is a MUST when it comes to cheering equipment. It costs around 16-20€ (original).

OP
    JuventiniSweden
    Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    WoHo! Finally I got over some more cash!! (No I didnt rob a bank!) So Now I Got 150 Euro To Stick With..

Thanx everyone for writing..fill out more! :D

Jul 12, 2002
    You can buy official goalkeeper gloves, socks, shinpads, and all types of bags....

Also you have to have a Juve goalkeeper's jersey.

Sep 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
    You can buy official goalkeeper gloves, socks, shinpads, and all types of bags....

Also you have to have a Juve goalkeeper's jersey.
    you bloody goalkeeper fan :)

i dont know, buy whatever that comes to your mind. i know that italians have lots of calendars and other stuff with italian women. and they're :eek:. you know what i mean ;)

off topic: today i received my official juve "the-same-as-players-wear-during-matches" champions league home jersey with nedved's name. f*cking sweet dudes!!! :star: :thumb:
    only 180$ :stress:

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    Buy a FISH! no joke. then bring it over the border, and say its from turin, and youll make TEN TIMES The amount of money that you bought it for. try a goldfish, theyre cheap.

OP
    JuventiniSweden
    Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by PersianMafia ] ++
    Buy a FISH! no joke. then bring it over the border, and say its from turin, and youll make TEN TIMES The amount of money that you bought it for. try a goldfish, theyre cheap.
    You're in to this goldfish thing right?? :cheesy:

OP
    JuventiniSweden
    Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

you bloody goalkeeper fan :)

i dont know, buy whatever that comes to your mind. i know that italians have lots of calendars and other stuff with italian women. and they're :eek:. you know what i mean ;)

off topic: today i received my official juve "the-same-as-players-wear-during-matches" champions league home jersey with nedved's name. f*cking sweet dudes!!! :star: :thumb:
    180$?! DAMN That's alot..why did you spend so much??

SilvLightning

Sep 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Fliakis ] ++

To me it's defintely worth the price.:) Anyway, how long did it take to arrive?
    Just curious because I want to order one too.:D

OP
    JuventiniSweden
    Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    I could have bought a Del Piero Serie A "the-same-as-the-players-wear" for 60$... Didnt have them tho :down:
    Well I Hope they got them when I'll be there..I'll recieve the 18th July and the Nike Shirts are coming 16th July right? So i hope that will work out fine..:D Hope they just don't cost so much. 60-70 Euro, do u think they will cost more?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    Probably. They will just come out, the demand will be huge, and the prices will rocket. They should be cheaper in a few months IMO. But, than again, what do I know? :rolleyes:

OP
    JuventiniSweden
    Jul 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    Probably. They will just come out, the demand will be huge, and the prices will rocket. They should be cheaper in a few months IMO. But, than again, what do I know? :rolleyes:
    WoW! Well then I'll have 2 wait if it will cost that much..hope it wil cost less..:frown:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)