Check It OUT - another warned poster who didn't bother looking before posting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2006
Hello, Juventini from whole world!Today, i wanna open real talk about Juve next transfers...i know, on this forum there many threads about 100 players who can join in my n1 team, but now i want to tell ya my opinion and listen yours!!So, let's begin...

This season Juve roster looks nice..it's isnt great, but nice..
GK - Buffon , we dont need nobody else...

Defenders:

RB(RWB) - Zebina,Grygera,Salihamidzic,Birindelli - this is 4 players, that Ranieri can use on RB or RWB position, all of them arleady play on that postions in this season, and i prefer Zebina, he looks very nice on that position....i really like this guy...i dont know why many people dont like him...yes,he isnt n1 on that position, but he isnt worst player....many people ask about new RB to Juve, i have a list of top RB,RWB world players:Daniel Alves(30 mln euros++),Maicon(notforsale),Sergio Ramos(notforsale),Lahm(notforsale),Ivanovic(near 15 mln euros and his main position is CB),Sagnol(old) who else???rafinha , chimbonda,eboue,clerc,richards - u really think that them gonna show highskill in serie a???....

CB - Andrade,Criscito,Legrottaglie,Chiellini,Grygera,Boumsong - a couple of players, who can play very well on CB postion, Andrade is very very good CB , all of u know his skills, that he shown last 5-6 years in Deportivo, but his knee dont give him chance to became wall in Juve defence....Criscito is too young...Totti goal vs. Juve on his shoulders+some big mistakes, but hi is next Cannavaro 100%...Legrottaglie get his chance after Andrade injury and he use it!!Superb gameplay,but mistake vs. Inter when Cruz score and vs. Parma isnt good...Chiellini moved on CB because of Andrade&Boumsong injuries , and he showed extrodianory skill on this postiion, brilliant player, he turn off Kaka & Ibrahimovic...super Giorgio!! Most of the time, Grygera was used on RB position in Juve, but his main position on field is CB, so let's wait, while Ranieri begin use him on CB position...Bomsoung is injured all season... so , we have 6 cb players, but newspapers talk to us , that juve still gonna sign new defender...i really don't know...zapata luisao ivanovic mellberg barzagli?! them better then andrade!?or legrottaglie&grygera?! dont think so...if u gonna buy new bench players it's ok..but Moggi doin it for free(last was R.Kovac,good sign for free)! I don't think that Juve need that players for defend, because that what we got isnt lower then them...there many good CB in top world leagues, but them Not For Sale(Puyol,Terry,Ferdinand,King,Nesta,Ramos...)

LB(LWB)- Chiellini,Molinaro - #1 this season for Chiellini, but after Boumsong,Andrade injuires he was moved on CB position, and Molinaro get his chance, last summer i cant understand, why Juve sold Balzaretti...but now isee, that Molinaro can become squadra azzurra n1 choince on this position... game after game he playin better and better! so LB is position, where we dont need nobody 100%

Midfielders:

RM(RW)-Camoranesi,Salihamidzic,Marchionni,Palladino - n1 choice on this position of cuz is Camoranesi, super player, but because of injury , Ranieri use Salihamidzic,Palladino,Marchionni on this position arleady...and he always change em and substitute...1 thing that i cant understand, why he tryin Palladino in this position....he playin really bad here...Salihamidzic was awesome vs. Milan,Marchionni vs. Palermo....but i prefer Camoranesi on next 2-3 years!!

CM(AM,DM)-Tiago,Nocerino,Zanetti,Almiron,Palladino,Marchionni - Juve spend on Tiago and Almiron deal near 20 mln euros, Almiron was in roster on first Juve games this season, before he get injuried, and Tiago was on a bench everytime,except 2 with low teams...Ranieri prefer Nocerino-Zanetti and don't try to change it on Tiago-Almiron, Tiago-Nocerino etc. , i really don't know why...he arleady test to change players on all positions , except central midfielders....Nocerino-Zanetti works well in midfield, good pressing,tackles, but creativity near 0....they can't make awesome 1on1 meet with gk pass or awesome cross...Zanetti have good shoot...that's it...Nocerino doin well, but too young...i hope in next gameы, Ranieri would use Tiago and Almiron from begining of match to prove that them bad.....main Blanc targets is Diego,Van der Vaart,Lampard...will see....but i still believe in Tiago-Almiron ^^ and Marchionni was too long injuried, lets wait..

LM(LW) - Nedved,Olivera,Palladino - Nedved aka Duracell showin again and again that he is gigant player,our heroe,35 years old, but he still in form, awesome dribling,crosses,shoots.....magnifetto player!!Olivera dont get any chance to play...i like this guy....he played only vs. young boys and score....but ranieri never put him in line-up.....Palladino is best on wings and its fact...Ranieri must stop use him on wings...there couple of awesome players that JUVE can buy on this position : Van der Vaart, Quaresma,Ben Arfa,Nasri...

Attackers:

ST(CF) - Del Piero,Iaquinta,Trezeguet,Palladino - Del Piero same as Nedved, maybe he lose his speed,but still awesome skills,dribbling,free kick etc. etc.,Iaquinta find his team, awesome gameplay, but in games vs. Milan and Inter he show nothing....Trezeguet el fenomeno, diablo, trezegoal )) n1 )) nobody have somethin like Trezegoal ))!!Palladino sometimes good...sometimes bad...Ranieri must use him on ST or CF position..and stop put him on lm rm positions....i don't really think that we need star in our attack on next season, we arleady have Giovinco )) so Del Piero,Trezeguet,Iaquinta,Giovinco,Palladino would be very nice^^ btw, Benzema would be great replacement when Trezeguet gonna retire )))!!!

So, that's my opinion, hate it or love it, thx for all of ya, who support JUVE , together we power,i'm Juventino from Sochi 2014 :)))

P.S. I want Van der Vaart and Benzema in JUVE )) That's it )) I Believe in Zebina - Legrottaglie - Andrade - Chiellni defence ))

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't suppose you actually tried to look for the hundreds if not thousands of other posts already on the same subject before opening yet another thread here.

Please look before you post, and please post there before opening a new thread on your personal thoughts on the same topic discussed by everyone else. It's really disrespectful to the others trying to hold a conversation by splitting off their discussion somewhere else entirely. If everyone with an opinion like this started new threads, this place would be a disaster where it would be impossible for someone to know where to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)