Cheapo transfer? (1 Viewer)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
And yet none has hit you over the head, leaving you unable to perform complex social functions, like poorly moderate an internet messageboard... strange, isnt it? :undecide:

:p
Don't think I've ever been more happy not to get a 'joke' :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Nah, I really like Swedes and Sweden, just wanted to try out some of my Swedish. Travelled through there yesterday, you probably said so before, but where in Sweden did you live?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
I see how much attention you pay to me :frown: :sigh:

Anyways, I spent 2 years in Borgholm. a small town in Oland. The royal family actually has a summer house there, I saw the king, queen, and the prince and princesses.

I also lived in Gothenburg for 1.5 years.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It is pretty nice actually, I liked it. I still have family there, an aunt and uncle and two cousins and a grandfather, all swedish citizens, and since I already lived there for 3.5 years I'm hoping it wont be too hard to get back in ;)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
It is pretty nice actually, I liked it. I still have family there, an aunt and uncle and two cousins and a grandfather, all swedish citizens, and since I already live there for 3.5 years I'm hoping it wont be too hard to get back in ;)
You plan on going back? When? :)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Wow, that was fast :thumb:

I'm not sure, my father wants me to go there this year, for the final year of high school so I could maybe get a scholarship if I'm a good student, but I'm not sure I'm ready for that, I'd like to finish school here and maybe go to college in Sweden. I'm not sure if I'd return here or stay after that... I'd most definatly ant to stay enough to get a Swedish citizenship tho, so thats at least 5 years, unless they add the 3.5 from before.

It's all pretty confusing, I know I'd have better job and life opportunities there, but I'm used to life here, I'd have to leave my friends, family... it's a pretty hard decision to make...

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Yeah, sounds like a tough decision. Difficult thing that, deciding where to live and study and such.

Can't go wrong with Sweden though.

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
bwahahaha i think not! i heard its expensive and they tax you. big time.

go to kuwait :D no tax(AT ALL), no electricity bill, no phone bill, housing is cheap as shit with everything you would expect from an apartment complex- swimming pools, saunas, gyms tennis courts etc.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Josh ] ++
bwahahaha i think not! i heard its expensive and they tax you. big time.
Tax is good Josh, and you'll struggle to find a country with a higher standard of living.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)