Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (2 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Ben Shapiro couldn't even get a decent name for his website. Truth Revolt? The fuck does that even mean?
Also, this unrelated headline is classy as fuck. Kayla Mueller: Israel Hater.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Only for the mildly retarded and dumber.

It's one of those click-bait blogish sites that pretends its news.

Shit like this is embarrassing.
Oh Hustina :touched:

Anyone could do journalism like this and arrive at a pre existing conclusion. I can only guess how many condemning answers he left out to land at these conclusions.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Oh Hustina :touched:

Anyone could do journalism like this and arrive at a pre existing conclusion. I can only guess how many condemning answers he left out to land at these conclusions.
I never said it was journalism. It's the first time I've seen the website actually :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I have. Why did you post that particular article?
Feedback from people that actually live in Europe. Which I have yet to get aside from its poor. It was in lieu of the racism discussion in the Serie A thread earlier about the current state of issues in Europe.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Feedback from people that actually live in Europe. Which I have yet to get aside from its poor. It was in lieu of the racism discussion in the Serie A thread earlier about the current state of issues in Europe.
If you backpedal any harder you're going to go back in time :D .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just admit you didn't read the article and stop digging the hole.:D

If you did read the article and came to the conclusions that you just posted... well that's an entirely different problem.
I didn't really read it like I said I came across it on a Hebdo search after some searching. I don't live in Europe and I know from my experience in Germany how the Germans view the Turks immigrating there so I posted it here looking for feedback. We were talking about racism in the Serie A thread a couple hours before so I figured this thread would be a good place to pick up that discussion. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)