Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (6 Viewers)

OP
Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #786
    Juventino[RUS];4786170 said:
    So if a cope and a grocery man were not Muslims then they wouldn't be heroes? It's just concatenation of circumstances, nothing more nothing less
    Misread.com

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    Juventino[RUS];4786170 said:
    So if a cope and a grocery man were not Muslims then they wouldn't be heroes? It's just concatenation of circumstances, nothing more nothing less
    Way to miss the point. Of course they're heroes for what they've done, but people such as yourself hate muslims so the fact they are muslims is a good reminder for people such as yourself to not generalize.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Juventino[RUS];4786178 said:
    It's doesn't criticism out of fundamental things of Islam just because 2 of the people whom wete born in this religion saved people from terrorists
    But if two of the people who were born in this religion commit a horrible crime it does change the fundamental things of Islam?

OP
    Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #791
    Juventino[RUS];4786190 said:
    no, they did it because of it, while others have saved the people because of morale side of the question, not because of quran or bible or whatever
    :sergio:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Juventino[RUS];4786178 said:
    It's doesn't remove criticism out of fundamental things of Islam just because 2 of the people whom were born in this religion saved people from terrorists
    So all the hundreds of millions of peaceful, generous, kind-hearted, and helpful Muslims don't count. Only the handful who claim to be Muslims and shoot others count as Muslims.

I got it. Thanks, RUS. That makes it all clear to me now.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    So all the hundreds of millions of peaceful, generous, kind-hearted, and helpful Muslims don't count. Only the handful who claim to be Muslims and shoot others count as Muslims.

I got it. Thanks, RUS. That makes it all clear to me now.
    I guess for him the kind ones are only this way due to "morals", while violent muslims are all results of their religion. Yeah, I don't see the logic either.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Yeah. No wonder the biggest Muslim country in the world is known for the biggest terrorist violence hotbed on the planet :pado:

We're looking at you, Indonesia.

Mar 9, 2006
    I guess for him the kind ones are only this way due to "morals", while violent muslims are all results of their religion. Yeah, I don't see the logic either.
    ye it's not like that i've said that i have no problems with peaceful believers yet you act like i've said the different thing

- - - Updated - - -

Rus is as bad as Turk. Intolerance, xenophobia, bigotry. What a combination.
    Im the most tolerant person that you ever met

- - - Updated - - -

Xenophobia :lol: so, suddenly muslims became a race :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

why dont you worry anout crime and corruption in your own country first before trying to save the world
    who said that im not worrying about it? it's my daily issue but im not like you, im not running away from it to the canadian paradise

Mar 9, 2006
    Fireman saves people because of his duty, not because of his beliefs, same with cops, doctors, so if you see a person that drawing you are saving him because of your morale, human nature, because you think that it's right thing to do, not because you read about it in the quran , bible or anywhere else, that's what ur parents teach you, that's what ur teachers teach you - help people, be kind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)