Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (15 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's not just killing cartoonists though. It still creates fear and panic either way, shows that they have legitimacy and power. Like North Korea trying to test missiles. In this case I just find it very hard to believe that it's an attempt to start civil wars.
Legitimacy and power comes when you attack military bases, nuclear sites, police stations and other symbols of state authority. Killing off a bunch of 80-year-old cartoonists holed up in an office making essentially a comedy fan mag for 30k people who probably earn just enough to not eat dog food doesn't exactly demonstrate power nor strength.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
There are limits to democracy yes. Is this the first time you ever heard about this?

Democracy does not merely mean the voice of the majority. Democratic states also need to protect minorities and must accommodate religious liberty and cultural diversity.

I must also say I do not like your constant playing of the race card. It shows a feeble mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again you seem to believe that you can have religious freedom without seperation of church and state. If you're that delusional, you're lost for all reasonable debate anyway.
Knowing how Maddy operates, I'm pretty sure he wants government having a say in every single air parcel that exists in the entire atmosphere. Good post, overall.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/01/08/us-centralafrica-inquiry-idUSKBN0KH2BM20150108

But media does not care. Some careless cartoonists in Paris are much more important...
These are the prototypical Rebel posts. He's trying his best to hide his extremist views, but others know better now.

Come on, just come out and say you're glad they're dead already. Everyone knows it is true.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, this whole situation is absurd. Obviously there is some sort of disconnect between Islam and Western culture of freedom of expression. Whether it be something written in the Quoran, or simply a neanderthal mentality when it comes to certain followers of the religion, they simply cannot understand and accept other points of view. And that's their problem, not mine! For Christ's sake, as Americans we joke about 9/11 through outlets like Todd and Timmy, so grow the fuck up already.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Knowing how Maddy operates, I'm pretty sure he wants government having a say in every single air parcel that exists in the entire atmosphere. Good post, overall.

These are the prototypical Rebel posts. He's trying his best to hide his extremist views, but others know better now.

Come on, just come out and say you're glad they're dead already. Everyone knows it is true.
And if I'm really glad, why would I hide it?

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

Attachments

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Allah brags about drowning the Egyptian army. 2:50

If someone murders your slave, then you get to kill one of his. If it was a male that was killed, you kill one of the killer's male slaves. If a female, you kill a female. Murder for murder. Slave for slave. It all works out swell with Allah's wondrous rules. (Oh, and if you don't follow them, you'll have the usual painful doom.) 2:178
Don't forget to ban him @X @Enron

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I laugh out loud whenever I see Muslims of different sects trying to explain that these acts are not part of "their" Islam. Islam was, is and will always be violent since the days of the prophet. All Muslim and non-muslim historians acknowledge that fact.

Not that Christianity and Judiasm are less-violent, but the influence and holiness of stupid Islamic preachers on stupid muslim people is enormous compared to other religions' preachers and priests.

Mar 9, 2006
I laugh out loud whenever I see Muslims of different sects trying to explain that these acts are not part of "their" Islam. Islam was, is and will always be violent since the days of the prophet. All Muslim and non-muslim historians acknowledge that fact.

Not that Christianity and Judiasm are less-violent, but the influence and holiness of stupid Islamic preachers on stupid muslim people is enormous compared to other religions' preachers and priests.
Christianity and judaism are on the same level of violence, now it's just turn of islam to kill innocent people for nothing, all three abrahamical religions are on the same level of brutality and cruelty

- - - Updated - - -

Don't forget to ban him @X @Enron
for what

- - - Updated - - -

They drew cartoons and has provoked a believers
He bought a car and provoked hijackers
She was born a woman and provoked a rapist

Believers logic lvl 1012102192390

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Juventino[RUS];4785236 said:
Christianity and judaism are on the same level of violence, now it's just turn of islam to kill innocent people for nothing, all three abrahamical religions are on the same level of brutality and cruelty

- - - Updated - - -

for what

- - - Updated - - -

They drew cartoons and has provoked a believers
He bought a car and provoked hijackers
She was born a woman and provoked a rapist

Believers logic lvl 1012102192390
Next mafia game.

You are in and turk too.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
12% of Albanian Muslims. That's probably like less than 1% of the population. Not bad. Concerning, but not too bad.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I would pay money to see these three and rakib in the game. :lol:
My dream Mafia squad (not to play, that would me make suicidal, just to observe:
1. Rus
2. Turk
3. rebel
4. Rakib
5. mukumspalu or how that guy is spelled
6. Alex-444
7. Mr. Chocolate
8. Carlos Primera
9. Badass
10. Bartolo aka Yuckerini aka Vollerisahomo aka whatever
11. JuveTardu

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)