Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (4 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They were teasing people. These cartoonists loved seeing the anger in the eyes of Muslims. They were using the claimed "Freedom of speech" to implement their ill ideas. And about Central Africa, I just raised that because that news were posted yesterday. Media did not care about it because it does not suit Western imperialists...
But you did cite Reuters, a Western news service. :confused2

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
They loved provoking everyone. And they did indeed provoke everyone - don't you think there were some offended catholics when the portrayed the combined cardinal crops fucking each other up the ass? It was a barbaric act and any attempts of white washing it by pointing fingers at the newspaper is not going to be taken seriously by any civilized human.
But when has provoking someone become license to assassinate? That shows the moral comprehension of a two-year-old.

Even Kim Jong Un had half a retarded brain enough to draw the line at hacking and cybercrime.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh I agree. But since the Paris shootings I've had numerous arguments about this at work (Amnesty International) and I'm genuinely the only one advocating a slight revision in the way we treat Islam in the media. Not silencing valid criticisms, but just avoiding crass caricatures to put a halt to dividing the society here in Copenhagen at least. Liberty of speech and opinion is not going to simply fade way during the night if we approach things realistically and stop marginalizing Muslims through the media.
I can see your point. It's a weird and difficult situation to be in, because now you have semi Nazis defending the right of free speech.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But when has provoking someone become license to assassinate? That shows the moral comprehension of a two-year-old.

Even Kim Jong Un had half a retarded brain enough to draw the line at hacking and cybercrime.
I've always wondered if these killers are actually killing because they are offended by the cartoons. I mean, come on, it's a cartoon. How on Earth can you be that bothered about it? Surely they are just looking for a popular target to put their bigger ideas, whatever they might be, in the picture?

But maybe that's just me. I don't get how this could possibly be that important.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cartoons. Yes, certainly worth killing innocent people for.

you know, like Muslim police officers that never drew the cartoons.

- - - Updated - - -

I've always wondered if these killers are actually killing because they are offended by the cartoons. I mean, come on, it's a cartoon. How on Earth can you be that bothered about it? Surely they are just looking for a popular target to put their bigger ideas, whatever they might be, in the picture?

But maybe that's just me. I don't get how this could possibly be that important.
It's simply an excuse for them to get the attention the want. Sick fucks

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
:sergio: this is my point exactly, charlie hebdo are not some free speech heroes, if the french really cared about free speech they wouldnt attack dieudonne both physically and in justice, it's a joke and a masquerade. if anyone is a hero it's the cop who got killed for protecting a bunch of morons who thrived on crass and low entertainment of shock. It's bigger morons killing off lesser morons.

before you go for the cheap rewording, this is by no means a justification of the obviously heinous actions, but a moron doesnt become a hero just because he died/got killed
Is he a moron too?
http://m.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-30744693

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
- IS claimed responsibility for what happened in Paris and said that there is much more to follow the coming period, UK and US are next.
- Two shooters of Charlie Hebdo are surrounded by french police in some printing house with one hostager.
- Shooter from the other murder is in a supermarkt and has several hostages (5 is said), 2 persons already killed.
Where did you see this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)