Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (6 Viewers)

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
i knew a girl from the parallel class, her parents are forced her to marry some chechen guy who has been living in france at that moment, she was only 16 years old and no one asked her for her approval, they just forced her to marry him and it's typical tradition in Chechnya

- - - Updated - - -

wtf is wrong with this forum i can't even re-edit my post anymore cause i see the empty space instead of my post :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juventino[RUS];4783713 said:
i knew a girl from the parallel class, her parents are forced her to marry some chechen guy who has been living in france at that moment, she was only 16 years old and no one asked her for her approval, they just forced her to marry him and it's typical tradition in Chechnya

- - - Updated - - -

wtf is wrong with this forum i can't even re-edit my post anymore cause i see the empty space instead of my post :sergio:
What a coincidence!
I also knew a Russian girl that was forced by her family to work in a brothel! Also, nobody asked her for her approval. She was forced to do that in the beginning, but with time she enjoyed it because the whole community of her village was motivating her to keep going...

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
What a coincidence!
I also knew a Russian girl that was forced by her family to work in a brothel! Also, nobody asked her for her approval. She was forced to do that in the beginning, but with time she enjoyed it because the whole community of her village was motivating her to keep going...
another terrible example of broken family and it morale

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4783713 said:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: A girl I knew was forced to marry some rich guy and move to Jordan. Ffs! She was only 18 at the time. I heard that she ended up escaping to Germany.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
And again for those people who are crying for the claimed freedom of speech, what do you think of the jailing of David Irving?
Double standards?

I'm sure they are not.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Juventino[RUS];4783469 said:
ye, it's not like /normal/ muslims doesn't know about the radicals who lives near them, but they never snitch on them, too scared
That isn't true at all, Muslim leaders reported Man Monis to the police multiple times, the cops did nothing.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
is marginalization of post imperial colonies immigrants the answer? surely it's not.
Sure, but why come to a country where the values and traditions of the culture oppose your own? The individual will not be happy and refuse to assimilate in many cases. Therefore, what's the point?

You make it sound like there is another viable option.

What? :lol:
Staying put is an option.

- - - Updated - - -

And again for those people who are crying for the claimed freedom of speech, what do you think of the jailing of David Irving?
Double standards?

I'm sure they are not.
Of course he shouldn't be jailed for denying the Holocaust.

But we are not talking about him, we are talking about these clowns.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Sure, but why come to a country where the values and traditions of the culture oppose your own? The individual will not be happy and refuse to assimilate in many cases. Therefore, what's the point?

Staying put is an option.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course he shouldn't be jailed for denying the Holocaust.

But we are not talking about him, we are talking about these clowns.
Staying put?

How would that even work?

It is very easy for Catholics, Christians, atheists and like to say that..We predominately live in countries that give us everything we need. What you are saying is a blanket approach, all Muslims here, All Catholics there. It wouldn't work any better.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Try to get civilized in a discussion for once.

I'm sure that respecting the feelings of 10 million Jews is more important than respecting the feeling of 1 billion Muslims. But some people may not agree with that.
You played the victim card again. This is about the idiots in France. No one here would justify his sentence.

Edit - You and Turk would, though.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
That isn't true at all, Muslim leaders reported Man Monis to the police multiple times, the cops did nothing.
it's rare ocassions

- - - Updated - - -

Try to get civilized in a discussion for once.

I'm sure that respecting the feelings of 10 million Jews is more important than respecting the feeling of 1 billion Muslims. But some people may not agree with that.
Feelings :lol: what a stupid argument :sergio: 2 billion of people can't read, so what? Should we stop to create new books because of it? no? but what if we hurt their feelings?

- - - Updated - - -

A Japanese-born Czech politician has raised criticism after calling people to walk their pigs and dogs outside the country’s mosques, the calls blasted as hateful by the government.

Czechs should "breed dogs and piglets as pets and walk them near their neighborhoods and mosques," Tomio Okamura, the head of the far-right Dawn of Direct Democracy party, wrote in a lengthy Facebook post cited by International Business Times on Monday, January 5.

The hateful comments included other suggestions, such as boycotting restaurants offering halal meals and Muslim-run stores, claiming that such purchase indirectly funded "the expansion of Islam".

"Each kebab we buy is funding for another Burka," the Japanese-born 42-year-old said.

"How will your wife be able to eat if she has to wear a scarf on her face?"

Defending his hateful post, Okamora said that these protests were not moved by Islamophobia, adding that Muslims needed to be reminded that they were guests in the country.

"Keep in mind the fundamental truth that they have no tolerance for us and they are here as guests. So I have no moral obligation to be tolerant and generous to them," he wrote.

:lol: pwned

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Staying put?

How would that even work?

It is very easy for Catholics, Christians, atheists and like to say that..We predominately live in countries that give us everything we need. What you are saying is a blanket approach, all Muslims here, All Catholics there. It wouldn't work any better.
Nope, that's not what I'm saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)