Charlie Hebdo massacre - 2015-Jan-07 (9 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
That's a bit different. Like the Norway shooter, he wasn't out of a camp training suicide bombers in your local community. He acted on his own accord. Same for your Russian shooter theory. Guys like the two in Paris are obviously trained somewhere where many others are also being trained. It's "Muslims" in those communities you would expect to start standing up against extremists. Simply heads of state or head Immans speaking up against it do very little. A couple voices against versus 10,000 armed ready to die and before they do they recruit 2-3 more before they die you see a problem.
Cam, how do you know that the condemnation of the Muslim is gonna have an effect on these extremists when condemnation from the heads of the state, Imams or the Arab League has no effect? How do you know that these people even care about what other Muslims feel about the actions they are gonna commit?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cam, how do you know that the condemnation of the Muslim is gonna have an effect on these extremists when condemnation from the heads of the state, Imams or the Arab League has no effect? How do you know that these people even care about what other Muslims feel about the actions they are gonna commit?
I'm not talking about locals condemning extremists. I hinting that it might be time to actually act, not verbally, but literally.

Do people hope extremists won't take over their region and when it happens then what? You let it happen?

Apr 15, 2006
I'm not talking about locals condemning extremists. I hinting that it might be time to actually act, not verbally, but literally.

Do people hope extremists won't take over their region and when it happens then what? You let it happen?
I still don't think it'll help.

Extremists are ultimately too unstable. It's like making a chair out of Uranium 235.
:D

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

most selling pro govt newspaper in Turkey headlines this as "Shooting at French Magazine which insulted our Prophet: 10 dead"

:lol: fucking erdogan

Has built 10000 of mosques, destroyed education, has built his own palace for 600m$ and turning his country into fucking islamic state :sergio:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The only thing I can think of is god telling them himself to chill the fuck out. :D
But you don't think God exists so what's plan B? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4781390 said:

- - - Updated - - -

most selling pro govt newspaper in Turkey headlines this as "Shooting at French Magazine which insulted our Prophet: 10 dead"

Has built 10000 of mosques, destroyed education, has built his own palace for 600m$ and turning his country into fucking islamic state :sergio:
@Turk

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
What's really crazy that France is giving free education, free high education, money to study, free health care to the immigrants yet some of them are becoming fucking cockroachers of radical islam

OP
Maddy

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #113
    Juventino[RUS];4781415 said:
    What's really crazy that France is giving free education, free high education, money to study, free health care to the immigrants yet some of them are becoming fucking cockroachers of radical islam
    No they don't. The people of France are paying for that thru taxes that includes immigrants and a lot of those you call immigrants are French citizens thru colonial France.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006

"Well done", "They deserved it" etc

- - - Updated - - -

No they don't. The people of France are paying for that thru taxes that includes immigrants and a lot of those you call immigrants are French citizens thru colonial France.
    that's how this system works - they give you eduaction and health care and then they will take ur taxes, the problem is that french system doesn't ask you to assimilate, that's why all these retards are still there

- - - Updated - - -

Martin Sonneborn, former editor in chief for the Titanic Magazine, who now runs a satirical party in the European Parliament put it quite nicely:
    "This is not funny. Filing complaints, cancelling your subscription or shooting assault rifles to react to Satire is not the appropriate way within the scene. Our compassion goes to our french colleagues. However something like this could not have happened at Titanic, we're only 6 editors."

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Juventino[RUS];4781390 said:

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/04/w...-a-new-internal-threat-the-way-hes-drawn.html

Juventino[RUS];4781447 said:
    Martin Sonneborn, former editor in chief for the Titanic Magazine, who now runs a satirical party in the European Parliament put it quite nicely:
    "This is not funny. Filing complaints, cancelling your subscription or shooting assault rifles to react to Satire is not the appropriate way within the scene. Our compassion goes to our french colleagues. However something like this could not have happened at Titanic, we're only 6 editors."
    I got to thinking about the numbers. Charlie Hebdo has a subscription of something like 30,000. There are people posting insulting images of Muhammed with 10x-100x as many followers on Instagram than Charlie Hedbo has subscribers. Why go after such small peanuts on the media scale? Do terrorists just not get the magnitude of social media and are stuck in concepts from the 1950s or what?

Apr 15, 2006
    But you don't think God exists so what's plan B? :D
    There ain't no plan B. We're fucked! :D

But I think it'll take an event of the magnitude of 9/11 or maybe even worse for the large part of humanity to actually get off their ass and finally acknowledge that Islam is fucked and needs serious reforms. Until then, extremists will keep growing and we'll keep going easy on the root cause(the religion at its core) in an attempt to not offend the moderate Muslims. I only see things getting worse from here.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    There ain't no plan B. We're fucked! :D

But I think it'll take an event of the magnitude of 9/11 or maybe even worse for the large part of humanity to actually get off their ass and finally acknowledge that Islam is fucked and needs serious reforms. Until then, extremists will keep growing and we'll keep going easy on the root cause(the religion at its core) in an attempt to not offend the moderate Muslims. I only see things getting worse from here.
    Or it may take multiple little events like today to spark something big in retaliation.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
    http://www.nytimes.com/2015/01/04/w...-a-new-internal-threat-the-way-hes-drawn.html

I got to thinking about the numbers. Charlie Hebdo has a subscription of something like 30,000. There are people posting insulting images of Muhammed with 10x-100x as many followers on Instagram than Charlie Hedbo has subscribers. Why go after such small peanuts on the media scale? Do terrorists just not get the magnitude of social media and are stuck in concepts from the 1950s or what?
    They don't give a damn about the number of followers, don't you remember what has happened in the Denmark?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jyllands-Posten_Muhammad_cartoons_controversy

The whole problem with the Mohammed pics that WE DONT FUCKING know how he looked like in the real life, so basically ANY picture of him is not real except the beard part, so how can you be offended by the picture of someone whom you have never seen before?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005

It's about the message being sent to the West for those to speak up against radical Islam or the religion. It's a fear factor because those cartoons became famous worldwide and most educated people know about the cartoons. They are sending a message. It's easier to attack a person in the physical form than it is to fight someone in the digital realm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)